PDA

View Full Version : Fritz loved Christmas

fritz03
12-25-2004, 07:27 PM
Fritz loved christmas this year.It took a while for hin to get mobile this morning.We had to open his stocking his "Aunties gave him.Still wasn't that interested in it.He got a stuufed toy dog,a squeaky toy,a bone made of rope,a tennis ball and a sueaky soccer ball.Loved the stuffed toy.Mom called me downstairs to show me fritz had been running around downstairs trying to find a place to bury it,started whining when couldn't find a spot and then put it on a blanket on the couch.We got a picture of him with his toys,but no way he wanted the Santa Hat on,only wanted to play with it.Got a lot of great gifts,the best one a new leather coat.This afternoon,we went to my sister's for dinner ,took Fritz with us.1st thing he did there was to lift his leg against a good chair in her living room.Weren't too impressed.he knew he had done wrong was hiding next to me in their solarium.got some good gifts up there,3 hockey books ,a blanket with my favorite team,THE Toronto Maple Leafs,coffee mug and a Leafs T-shirt.Also got a coffee mug from mom,so i'm well mugged!mom got a Royal daulton Figurine,gift card to the Outback Restaurant and Dad got a powerwasher,so we can wash cars, fences or our house.Then we had our dinner with turkey ,carrots,turnip ,dressing ,potatoes,coleslaw,the usual at christmas.Had some sort of Chocolate dessert and a dessert that was similar Cherry cheesecake,but had a jelly filling.that was our christmas,hope everybody had a great Christmas today.

Cincy'sMom
12-26-2004, 01:30 AM
Sounds like you had quite the day, Fritz!

Merry Christmas :)

tatsxxx11
12-26-2004, 11:33 AM
Oh Fritz, you're not supposed to do that, especially when visiting:D Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas with surrounded by family and lots of yummy food! And wasn't Santa good to you all!:D I guess Dad's a hockey fan...you think?;) Glad to hear that everyone had a great time!

Quiet but happy day here. Of course the kids had the most fun, with lots of pressies, treats, including prime rib bones and walks on the beach. Star willingly wore her new antlers and Cody looks so pretty in her red and white necklace with big, silver bells:D The kitties had a cat nip party and played with their new toys and the guinea pigs were treated to lots of their fave fruits and veggies:) Good day all around! The only thing missing was the snow...but we're supposed to get 9 plus inches today/tonight! As they say, timing is everything:D

Mandy1
12-26-2004, 08:02 PM
Silly Fritz! Your not supposed to do that kind of stuff! Especially when your the guest! Sounds like you had an amazing Christmas though.