PDA

View Full Version : Happy Christmas from the meezers and sausages

Miss Meow
12-25-2004, 02:35 AM
Happy Christmas from the furmonsters and hoomans down under. Our day is nearly over, and we hope all of you in later timezones have a happy day, filled with family, friends and good times.

{{{hugs}}} from Nicole, Shane, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Buffy and Schnaggles.

http://www.thepinkkitchen.com/cattychristmas04.jpg

http://www.thepinkkitchen.com/christmashounds04.jpg

Pssst, they don't *need* any turkey as they got doggy chocs for Christmas, had breakfast and then some scrambled eggs with smoked salmon ... then a l-o-n-g walk to work it off!

LoudLou
12-25-2004, 03:38 AM
Happy Christmas!

Nicole,
Where have you been? You've been MISSED!

Katie

Cincy'sMom
12-25-2004, 07:21 AM
Great to see you Nicole!! We miss you and your furkids!!

Merry Christmas!

davidpizzica
12-25-2004, 11:08 AM
Merry Christmas to you, Nicole and your meezers from david p, Nikki, and Daisy in frigid Pittsburgh, Pa.!

zippy-kat
12-25-2004, 11:32 AM
Eeeeee look how big the sausages are now! :D :D
Seems like you brought them home just yesterday.

So good to hear from you - let me add to the "you were missed" chorus!

Very best wishes for a happy, healthy, wonderful new year.

Love,
Tonya, K'Cee, & Piper

jenluckenbach
12-25-2004, 03:50 PM
Merry Christmas.

Now I have a question.....for those of you "down under" who have Christmas in the SUMMER! What do you sing? I am sure it is NOT "I am dreaming of a white Christmas" or "Dashing through the snow".....hee hee.

Cataholic
12-25-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
Merry Christmas.

Now I have a question.....for those of you "down under" who have Christmas in the SUMMER! What do you sing? I am sure it is NOT "I am dreaming of a white Christmas" or "Dashing through the snow".....hee hee.

...or Frosty the Snowman!

But, sliding UP my driveway, down my ice-y street, over the 2 foot baricade made by the snowplow, then walking on crusted over snow, falling through every fifth step or so....I would take a 'down under' Christmas every once in awhile.

Miss you Nicole, Shane and crew!

Vio&Juni
12-25-2004, 08:28 PM
Merry Christmas, dear Meezers and Sausages :)

Nice to see you back, Nicole!

delidog
12-25-2004, 09:26 PM
Nicole,
So glad to see You & The Furkids Back!!!!

Hope that you had a Wonderful Holiday!!!!
and that you Utilized that Beautiful Pink Kitchen to the fullest!!!

Hope Captain is well also!!!

Hugs & Treats to you and your Wonderful Family!!

Shelteez2
12-25-2004, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
Merry Christmas.

Why.... it has to be..... Six White Boomers!! of course. ;)

DogLover9501
12-25-2004, 10:26 PM
Adorable pictures-We don't see NEARLY enough of your furkids!!!

Merry Christmas!!

shais_mom
12-25-2004, 11:11 PM
Merry Christmas to the Meezer's and the Sausages also! :)

We have missed you!

cloverfdx
12-26-2004, 05:30 AM
Great to hear from you Nicole and crew :). I hope you had a wonderful day.

My Mum and i were talking about that the other day and how everything is very american-ised so we hear all the snow songs often ;). I wish we had our own "Aussie" Christmas carols :(.

ChrisH
12-26-2004, 07:25 AM
Aw, how lovely. Thank you. :) And Nicole, it's great to hear from you! :D

Hugs and wishes for happy, healthy and wonderful new year, for you and Shane, the Meezers and the Sausages too! :)

Chris, Bob and Ebbs

Barbara
12-26-2004, 10:27 AM
Nicole, great to hear from you.

Merry Christmas to you and Shane and the meezers and sausages:D

Hope to see you more often again:)

Miranda_Rae
12-26-2004, 01:11 PM
Merry Christmas right back at you!! I love the pictures. You don't post often enough. I miss see pictures of the sausages. :D

tatsxxx11
12-26-2004, 01:17 PM
Merry Christmas to you and yours Nicole:) Special hugs to the Meezers and Snausages:) Sounds like they had a very special day:D Love, Sandra and the Furkids!:)

Killearn Kitties
12-26-2004, 04:49 PM
Thank you for your Christmas wishes. We had lovely day yesterday, hope you all did too!