PDA

View Full Version : Death in the family

Buddy2101
06-29-2001, 09:34 PM
My lil Mousie Angel died tonight I found her in her cage. I was wondering if any one can answer this question for me. WHy do mice eat otehr Mice. 4 of my mice have died cause other mice have eatin them. I know this is nasty. I hate to find my mice liek this and somtimtes wonder if there was anythign I could have done. But please any answer to this question would be helpfull. Thanx a bunch.

Angel I will see you at the rainbow bridge. Wait for me. I will miss you. Love Mommy

Daisy's Mom
06-30-2001, 10:10 PM
I don't know anything about mice, but I am very sorry to hear about your Angel :(

tatsxxx11
07-01-2001, 10:40 AM
Dear Buddy! I'm so, so sorry to hear about the passing of little Angel. She sounds like such a dear little critter. I know you loved her very much, and we all send your our thoughts and prayers. Just hold onto the thought of the Rainbow Bridge.

I am sorry that I cannot answer your question. I have never had any mice as pets. I know there are others here that do. Hopefully they will reply.

Again, my deepest sympathies to you on the loss of precious little Angel.

[ July 22, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

Rottieluver45
07-01-2001, 01:24 PM
Sorry to here about your little Angel

Eudora
07-06-2001, 05:47 AM
I think that they might have fought and that's why your mice are @ the rainbow Bridge... :( *sob* Maybe the solution is to keep only two of the same gender(maybe female) to a cage. Jus t adding my two cents' worth but I hope you feel better now.