PDA

View Full Version : Meemee.....

Raven
12-24-2004, 03:10 PM
I am the owner of Meemee (pet of the day on December 4, 2004), and I am saddened to report that on Friday, December 17, 2004, Meemee passed away. Go to previous pets and see if you can find her. She was really special to me, and I don't know the cause of her death. Maybe Alien Hamsters don't live as long as regular hamsters. I don't know.

I really miss her, and I will always love her, and never forget her. Now she is at Rainbow Bridge with my other hamster, Teddy, who passed away two years ago. (He was never pet of the day.)
I will never forget my two hammies up there. I have another hammie named Max who is older than Meemee. He will be joining Meemee and Teddy at Rainbow Bridge in a while. Hopefully Max will stay with me for a long time. He is actually my sister's hamster. I can tell Max was saddened by the death of sweet Meemee as well. Max really liked Meemee. They were best friends. I will never, ever forget Meemee or Teddy. They were two of the best hamsters I have ever had.

flamepony12
12-24-2004, 05:19 PM
I'm sorry for your loss. :( she was very cute. :(

Raven
12-25-2004, 02:26 PM
Oh, thanks.

jenluckenbach
12-25-2004, 03:47 PM
I am so sorry that you lost Meemee. :(

cookieluver7
03-07-2005, 04:44 PM
I see that you have posted this a few months ago, but I would still like to say that I'm sorry that you lost her. Losing a pet is hard, and I hope you are doing alright now. {{{{HUGS}}}}

ramanth
03-15-2005, 10:48 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. :(