PDA

View Full Version : MariaM needs some help...

primabella
12-24-2004, 01:20 PM
She's having problems getting onto Pet Talk so she asked me to post this on here..

--
Hello all. I've been lately having a lot of troubles with many different things. Everything under the sun basically. However, I was wondering if any of you could help me with one of my many problems... I'd like to know what programs you use for burning pictures onto a cd. I'd like to delete them off of the computer and the camera memory card, but still be saved on a cd. I've tried a few programs, all being unsuccussful. It's frustrating me greatly, and I'd like to burn them and know that they're safe before my brother deletes them all again. Thanks.
--

I hope someone here can help her out (I have never had any luck with burning pictures onto so I can't). Thanks, I'm sure she appreciates it. :)

countrycowgirl
12-24-2004, 01:51 PM
I wish I knew what to do but I don't:( I miss maria I have been wondering were see was:( I hope that someone can help her so that she can get back on pt soon!

Toby's my baby
12-24-2004, 02:14 PM
I have a program called Image Transfer that I use, but it came with my camera... :o, I usually just by blank cds and I jsut put them in a program pops up, then I just go under browse and chose the pictures that I want on the cd.

Kfamr
12-24-2004, 02:21 PM
If she has windows XP, she can just open the C Drive and drag the pictures in there, then click write these files to CD. Of course, she'll need a CD burner, if she doesn't have one.

dukedogsmom
12-24-2004, 02:29 PM
I use Nero. Nero (http://www.nero.com/us/index.html) Tell her I said hi and she should be getting a card from me soon. Also tell her to pm me if she needs some other type of help.

primabella
12-24-2004, 04:40 PM
Thanks for the input everyone. :) I'll send her these.. any more suggestions are always welcome. Thanks.

dukedogsmom
12-24-2004, 08:05 PM
Also, I didn't have her card addressed properly and I got it in the mail today. So, I'll have to fix it and remail it. Makes me so mad!

Karen
12-24-2004, 08:28 PM
I always just use "Toast" but that came with the CD burner we have, and we're on Macintosh, so that probably doesn't help.