PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to Finn and Merry Christmas to everyone!

finn's mom
12-24-2004, 10:39 AM
I haven't posted in a long time, I don't have access to a computer except for at work. And, I know Finn's birthday will go a little less noticed than big boy Simba, and, that's ok! It's an honor just to be close to the same day as such a great dog. :) I hope everyone is able to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day the way they want to, no matter how that is. All of my family is out of state, and, I've recently parted ways with my best friend, so, I thought this was going to be a hard Christmas for me. But, Finn brings so much into my life, I'm happy no matter who I'm surrounded by. So, here's to my favorite yellow boy celebrating his first birthday and to everyone else celebrating this day. Much love to all of you and your loved ones. If you're around family, you're blessed. I'd do anything to be with mine! Happy New Year, too! - guster girl (aka kari)

zippy-kat
12-24-2004, 10:43 AM
Happy Burstday, Finn and Merry Christmas, Kari! :D

primabella
12-24-2004, 10:44 AM
I can't believe our handsome Finn is already a year old! We have three great doggies sharing their birthdays on Christmas! (Buddy, Simba and Finn) You should have all had a joint birthday party. ;)

Happy, Happy Birthday Finn! I hope you have a wonderful day!

I think we're overdue for some pictures. ;)

Happy Holidays!

finn's mom
12-24-2004, 10:49 AM
Hey, thanks, guys. I know, I still have all of the regular photos I need to have scanned. :( They're just chilling on my dresser right now, and, I'd love to share them with all of you. I also took some of he and his pal, Ray, and, just have to get them developed. It's nice to know people remember me and my baby, and, that you all still want to see photos. :) It makes me feel better!

chocolatepuppy
12-24-2004, 11:07 AM
Happy Birthday Finn and Merry Christmas to you Kari! :)

K9soul
12-24-2004, 11:13 AM
Happy Birthday dear precious Finn! I hope you and your mom have a wonderful Christmas, New Year, and birthday celebration! I hope we get to see pictures again soon of your handsome self.

I've missed seeing you around Kari! So good to see you posting again.

Albea
12-24-2004, 12:22 PM
Happy birthday and Christmas greetings to you too, little Finn! :)

molucass
12-24-2004, 12:35 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FINN!!!

I hope you and your mom have a Merry Christmas, handsome boy! :)

finn's mom
12-24-2004, 12:39 PM
Thanks for all the well wishes, everyone! I'm working today, but, Finn's playing at home with his pal. And, I am only here for another hour or so, so, this will be a good Christmas Eve and tomorrow is going to be great, too! Merry Christmas to everyone!!!!

Buddy Blaze Lover
12-24-2004, 01:09 PM
Have a great day, Finn!! And Merry Christmas to *both of you* too!!:D;)

Kfamr
12-24-2004, 01:11 PM
Happy Birthday, Finn!
It's been nice to see you grow here on PT. :)

finn's mom
12-24-2004, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Happy Birthday, Finn!
It's been nice to see you grow here on PT. :)

Thanks, Kay! I've been watching Kiara, too! She's the belle of PT. ;)

BitsyNaceyDog
12-24-2004, 03:41 PM
Kari, I was just thinking about you and Finn this morning. I'm glad you decided to check in. Merry Christmas!!! and Happy Birthday Finn!!!

finn's mom
12-24-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by KBlaix
Kari, I was just thinking about you and Finn this morning. I'm glad you decided to check in. Merry Christmas!!! and Happy Birthday Finn!!!

Hey, thank you so much for saying that! It reminds me of what and who I miss about Pet Talk! :) Today's been such a good day, I hope everyone's holidays are wonderful! I've been very nostalgic today, forgive me!

tatsxxx11
12-24-2004, 06:00 PM
A very HAPPY BURSTDAY to you precious yellow dog, Labbie Finn:D We've loved watching you grow into such a handsome young man, and you have brought many smiles and laughs to Pet Talk and we love you:) I'm so glad you are there for your Mom to make her Christmas warm and filled with love! Merry Christmas to you Kari and Finn!:) Love, Sandra, Cody and Star:)

Cookiebaker
12-24-2004, 06:07 PM
Happy Burstday, beautiful Finn!!!

And tell your Mommy that we definitely, DEFINITELY want to see new pictures of you!!

lizbud
12-24-2004, 06:25 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FINN

I remember & miss seeing pictures of your beautiful fella.:)
Hope your Christmas & New Year brings peace & happiness.

cyber-sibes
12-24-2004, 08:00 PM
Happy Birthday Finn! And I hope your holidays are full of small magical moments to fill your heart with joy!!!

anna_66
12-24-2004, 08:38 PM
Wow! It's so hard to believe that you are already a year old...time sure flies when your having fun doesn't it?!

I hope you have a great birthday and a very merry christmas to you both:D