PDA

View Full Version : Zelda

kb2yjx
12-24-2004, 07:56 AM
Sweet little angel!!!! MEOWY CHRISTMAS to Zelda, her family, and EVERYONE that reads this message!!!!

catmandu
12-24-2004, 08:14 AM
And An Extra Holiday MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW ToWonderful Cat To Be Zelda,and may you have many ,many more Pet Mases.You were such a Good Cat,last night,and the Found Cats,were pleased,to have y\Zelda,as a honored Guest,and MMMMEEEOW For Zelda COTD!!!

Dirty Howie
12-24-2004, 10:33 AM
Zelda is a gorgeous little girl.

I log onto Cat Of The Day each day so I can have a place to go that makes me happy and puts a smile on my face. So congrats to the owners/operators of Pet Of The Day, one of the best websites the the Internet, period.

:D

Bukey The Cat's 'Meow, Meow, Meow' (http://www.anti-heroart.com/meow.html)

Jax
12-24-2004, 12:02 PM
Look at adorable Zelda - what a pretty color you are with such nice markings! And who could resist those big gorgeous eyes!?! :eek: You are a very lovely girl Z! Congrats to Zelda! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-24-2004, 12:14 PM
Meowry Christmas, Zelda
What a beauty you are!
I love the look on your face as you gaze at that ornament dangling right before your nose! Such self control not to have a grab at it!
I hope Santa is extra good to you!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

catarius
12-24-2004, 01:01 PM
What a fine looking cat! I'm stuck in the house here (ice and snow) with my three guys. Merry Christmas to Zelda and all !!!

tatsxxx11
12-24-2004, 03:01 PM
Merry Christmas to you adorable Zelda! How sweet you look posing beneath your Christmas tree...those decorations are mesmerizing, aren't they?;) We are so honored to have a beautiful girl like you as our very special Christmas Eve Cat of the Day!:) What a precious and everlasting gift of love was dropped off at your grandma's doorstep that fateful day:) I hope that you and your family enjoy a very Merry Christmas and Zelda, I sure do hope that Santa has something extra special in his bag for you!:D Congratulations to you precious Zelda:)

Dan Holder
12-24-2004, 08:34 PM
She's a very pretty cat. The happiness she has from being safe, sound and loved really shows on that happy little face. Hope this is the first of many holiday seasons she shares with her family..

karlyb
12-24-2004, 10:31 PM
What beautiful markings and sweet little face you have, Zelda. You were lucky to be dropped off at a place where people would take care of you. I'm glad you're in a forever home with a mom who loves you. Santa Claws will bring lots of treats to such sweet kitty, Zelda.