PDA

View Full Version : The saying around here goes....

QueenScoopalot
12-23-2004, 10:06 PM
If you don't like the weather, wait a minute! :eek: :eek: It's downright hot out now! 60 degrees last I checked, and to think it was 5 degrees out just three nights ago! Lower with windchill factor involved (word had it at minus -16)....BRRRRR, and MMMMMmmmm! Good Old New England. :rolleyes: :eek: :cool:

Jods
12-23-2004, 10:08 PM
LOL... I know I'm in Canada and we have barely any snow whats up with that???? COMMON SNOW!!!!!!! I'm dreaming of a white christmas... hmmm humm hmmm... ONE MORE HOUR TILL CHRISTMAS EVE!!! :D :D

Cookiebaker
12-23-2004, 10:10 PM
I know, SCA!! This afternoon, I was all bundled up as usual, and on my way home, I didn't even turn the heat in my car on. I didn't even realize how warm it was until I got home and saw the thermometer at 55 degrees! And that after its been so bitterly cold!! I like it, though!

p.s. Where in New England are you??

QueenScoopalot
12-23-2004, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Cookiebaker
I know, SCA!! This afternoon, I was all bundled up as usual, and on my way home, I didn't even turn the heat in my car on. I didn't even realize how warm it was until I got home and saw the thermometer at 55 degrees! And that after its been so bitterly cold!! I like it, though!

p.s. Where in New England are you??
I'm in Mass.....right near the ocean! All of about two blocks, so this warm air is coming from there.....not out west!:eek: