PDA

View Full Version : Kiara's Routine for the Talent Show

Kfamr
12-23-2004, 08:20 PM
I've been trying to think of a "routine" for her to perform in the talent show. Tonight my mom and I thought of something short, I was wondering what you guys thought of it?
I may get it on video once we practice some.
If you don't know what i'm talking about; click here (http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?threadid=66896)

This is what we tought of.. In order that the tricks would be performed.

Sit
Wave
*with a ball on the ground*
Touch It (the ball)
Stand up and Turn
Sit
High Five
Stand Up
*BOW*

Do you think that's good enough?? Honest, what would you judge it?

I'm going to be working with her in public places and around a lot of people up until the show.

Jods
12-23-2004, 08:25 PM
sounds really good... You know after the talent comp.. You should teach Kiara how to dance I bet she could do it shes so smart. Have you ever seen it on TV? the dogs turn and do all sorts of little tricks to look like they're dancing. Can't wait to see her on a video practicing!

Kfamr
12-23-2004, 08:31 PM
Hehe, Simba knows dance. :) It's really cute.

anna_66
12-23-2004, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Do you think that's good enough?? Honest, what would you judge it?

I think it would be great...Honest!!!!

ChrisH
12-26-2004, 08:06 AM
Kay Ann, that sound great!! It would certainly impress me anyway. :)

WRR
12-26-2004, 08:37 AM
does she know the "watch me" drill? mary starts off Reno (our male golden) with a routine simular to that...but the first item is "watch me". she places her index finger verticle between her eyes... and reno stares at her without moving a muscle... then she starts the routine. pretty cool...

cloverfdx
12-26-2004, 09:43 AM
That sounds great Kay :D, have fun and good luck.

DogLover9501
12-26-2004, 11:47 AM
I think it sounds great!!

I would love to see it, too, maybe you could come practice with her down here :p

cyber-sibes
12-26-2004, 09:59 PM
Good luck Kiara! Sounds like it will be alot of fun. I was so impressed with your post - was it last month?- with pictures of Kiara doing her tricks - she obviously loves pleasing you & she's so smart, you'll do great !

Nomilynn
12-27-2004, 01:07 AM
How long is the routine? Is there a time limit? Because honestly, I would love to see more :D

wolfie
01-01-2005, 12:23 AM
Sounds cute! :D I love the bow at the end - nice touch.

Good luck Kiara!!!