PDA

View Full Version : Cat Crazy Lady...

Jods
12-23-2004, 08:06 PM
Seeing if it works on here... Found this blinkie online, thought you might like it...

http://members.aol.com/TEENMADDNESS/certified.gif

krazyaboutkatz
12-23-2004, 08:13 PM
LOL That's me alright.:D

Laura's Babies
12-24-2004, 12:03 AM
That is so cute Jods! All of us could qualify for that one!

catmandu
12-24-2004, 08:28 AM
And I am the Neighborhood Carazy Cat Man,and An Official Cat,which I consider a Great Honor.

QueenScoopalot
12-24-2004, 08:32 AM
I need to steal it! I have a T-Shirt that says "Crazy Cat Lady In Training", and the first time I wore it, hubby says to me "you don't need anymore training"!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sirrahbed
12-24-2004, 09:22 AM
That is sooo cute. I stole it:o

Jods
12-24-2004, 10:54 AM
LOL is not called stealing I posted it for you guys! CCL hasn't seen it yet though :(

QueenScoopalot
12-24-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
That is sooo cute. I stole it:o

Geesh, I was being nice about WANTING to steal it Deb, and you just go right ahead and take it! :eek: So I did too! :o :o :o After all, I can be certified as a CCL....and hubby says so! :p

krazyaboutkatz
12-24-2004, 04:07 PM
I put it in my signature too.:D Thanks Jods.:)

QueenScoopalot
12-24-2004, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
I put it in my signature too.:D Thanks Jods.:)
It makes it quite festive looking having a string of blinkies LOL! Thanks Jods! All of us have to use it! :D

sirrahbed
12-24-2004, 09:20 PM
Crazy Cat Lady Website (http://www.crazycatladies.org/)
Here is a link to a cute website that you can join for free - get an official certificate, logos, a newsletter with funny stories - and just lots of kitty info. There is an "auxilary" for men, too :D
http://www.boomspeed.com/desertrat/Logo_CCL16.gif

catcrazylady
12-25-2004, 07:07 AM
Jods that is so CUUUUUUTE!!! I will certainly be adding that to my sig! Thank you!:D :D :D

Now, about the thiefs on this board!:rolleyes: Hmmmmpf, I'm out for a couple of days and look what you do. :eek:
Although, I do believe we all are certifiable so I think that adorable blinkie could be used for most of us!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks so much for finding that Jods and thanks for the "crazy" link Debbie! :D

sirrahbed
12-25-2004, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by catcrazylady

Although, I do believe we all are certifiable so I think that adorable blinkie could be used for most of us!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks so much for finding that Jods and thanks for the "crazy" link Debbie! :D

I have my 8x11 framed certificate that proves it;) If you "join" at that link - they send you a cute card for you wallet and frambale certificate (.pdf files):D It's really a cute site too! I am glad you finally saw it since Jods posted it as it fits your name!!

Thanks Jods!! I am noticing quite a few of those blinkies here:p I think you started something!

Jods
12-26-2004, 08:59 PM
LOL you guys are too funny!! By the time this week endes I bet everyone on the board will have it :p

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-27-2004, 07:25 AM
Oops.... do I have to change my title now? It says that I am catcrazy too....:rolleyes: :D ;)