PDA

View Full Version : In the last week, what have you seen

RICHARD
12-23-2004, 06:09 PM
that reminds you of something or someone you saw on Pet Talk recently????
--------------------------

The object of this thread is to keep track of daily PT sightings in your life away from PT...

----------------------------

For me I had to choose between French Fries and Onion Rings at Burger King....I choose onion rings and thought about MOFF.

Today I went to the store and say something related to bowling....I thought of Tats......

slick
12-23-2004, 06:19 PM
Well, there's the Debbie's Restaurant I mentioned in the other thread.

Last weekend I made myself a BM and thought of Dick's Place.

Every time I see M & S in a funny/cute pose all I can think about is how it would be nice to post a pic on Pet Talk.

When I was Christmas shopping I saw this cute thing (can't tell you what it is...;) ) and thought how nice it would look in Gini's back yard for the BBQ in July.

Then, of course, I won't mention the countless times I see a stuffed monkey....:D :D

Yeah, I know it's supposed to be in the last week....but everyday something reminds me of Pet Talk.

Addicted??? No, I don't think so. :o

popcornbird
12-23-2004, 09:57 PM
There are always TONS of things I come across that remind me of PT'ers...almost everyday, but today, I passed by a Jamba Juice, and the first thing that hit my mind was Julie (GoldenRetrLuver). We always talk about Jamba Juice, so now, I can't pass by a Jamba Juice without her popping into my head. :D

catnapper
12-23-2004, 10:22 PM
I as in the dentist's office yesterday and we were discussing the fact that the receptionist got married and found out she was pregnant while on honeymoon... I said "Oh, that's not as bad as having a CAT out of wedlock" thinking of DJFyrewolf! :D

DJFyrewolf36
12-23-2004, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
I as in the dentist's office yesterday and we were discussing the fact that the receptionist got married and found out she was pregnant while on honeymoon... I said "Oh, that's not as bad as having a CAT out of wedlock" thinking of DJFyrewolf! :D

:D nice to know someone thinks of me!!!

Every time I see remus acting like a nerd Im reminded of some of the nawtee kitty threads I see. Remus is a constant reminder of PT. That and joining PT convinced me to let myself being owned by a kitty :)