PDA

View Full Version : Hey RICHARD - did you ever get the blue pyrex?

catland
12-23-2004, 05:55 PM
Enquiring minds want to know.;)

RICHARD
12-23-2004, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by catland
Enquiring minds want to know.;)

LOLOLOLOL,

I bought a blue 9x9 cake pan but didn't go after the
whole set...It was on sale and I tried to order it thru Target but they didn't have the set in stock......It was less than half price then......:(

I love that color.

Does anyone remember the china sets that were white and had the blue fish kissing each other around the edge of the plates??

There was a Japanese scene in the middle of the plates and platters!!

My grandmother had a set that she'd serve me on....I made it a game to uncover the scene underneath with a predetermined number of spoonfuls....

Jods
12-23-2004, 07:56 PM
she'd serve you on eh???:p

Tonya
12-24-2004, 01:30 AM
Not to brag or anything, but I've got a whole blue pyrex set. :p All I got out of my stupid divorce is my pyrex and a really cool orange mirror. :D Ewww, which reminds me. I had a dream about that jerk last night.

Vio&Juni
12-24-2004, 11:16 AM
One day I was looking at some pans and I remembered about RICHARD and his blue pyrex set :)
BTW, everything in my kitchen is white and blue or just blue :)

RICHARD
12-27-2004, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Tonya
Not to brag or anything, but I've got a whole blue pyrex set. :p All I got out of my stupid divorce is my pyrex and a really cool orange mirror. :D Ewww, which reminds me. I had a dream about that jerk last night.

I'd marry a woman for her Pyrex.
:D

That's why I check a woman's drawers very carefully when we start dating......:eek: :confused: ;) :D