PDA

View Full Version : Fun with Pet Talk.

RICHARD
12-23-2004, 05:20 PM
Every day something happens that reminds me of someone or something on Pet Talk.

If you are with someone that doesn't know about your addiction to your what do you do??

flamepony12
12-23-2004, 05:25 PM
usually I just laugh and keep it to myself, but if they ask, then maybe I'll try and explain. ;) :D ;)

catland
12-23-2004, 05:30 PM
I smile to myself. Its like any kind of fun old joke beween long time family or friends - it just loses something out of context.

Richard - just yesterday I was buying some last minute things for my company party and I needed a roasting pan and I saw the cobalt blue pyrex.

Did you ever get any blue pyrex?;) :D

primabella
12-23-2004, 05:33 PM
I smile to myself. Its like any kind of fun old joke beween long time family or friends - it just loses something out of context.

Same here. :)

RICHARD
12-23-2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by catland

Richard - just yesterday I was buying some last minute things for my company party and I needed a roasting pan and I saw the cobalt blue pyrex.

Did you ever get any blue pyrex?;) :D

Hey, that's the topic of the NEXT THREAD....Vote and move along....

:D

Tollers-n-Dobes
12-23-2004, 05:38 PM
I usually kinda laugh to myself in my head:p Most people just wouldn't understand if I were to share what I was laughing about out loud:D

slick
12-23-2004, 05:49 PM
I don't even try to explain. I just snicker and keep it to myself. The other week I was driving around and saw a "Debbie's Restaurant". Naturally I started thinking about T&P and Thursdays and a smile came to my face.

RICHARD
12-23-2004, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by slick
I don't even try to explain. I just snicker and keep it to myself. The other week I was driving around and saw a "Debbie's Restaurant". Naturally I started thinking about T&P and Thursdays and a smile came to my face.

What happened to Crazy Debbie's fireworks???:confused:

zippy-kat
12-23-2004, 05:52 PM
Wait, wait. You left off an option... everyone I hang out with knows about pt. lol

(I voted for the 2nd option, btw.)

slick
12-23-2004, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
What happened to Crazy Debbie's fireworks???:confused:
It blew up and now she's in the restaurant business!!! :D

popcornbird
12-23-2004, 10:01 PM
I laugh to myself, in my head, and try to make sure no one notices I just remembered something funny........just so they don't ask! :D

Tonya
12-24-2004, 01:27 AM
I laugh to myself and then hurry online so that I can tell you all.

Karen
12-24-2004, 08:11 AM
Like zippykat, everyone in my life knows about Pet Talk. So I tell them!