PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY! Antibiotics!!!

christa
12-23-2004, 04:13 PM
The vet FINALLY gave Brodie some antibiotics!!! YAY!

When we got to the vet, I was holding him, I looked down & there were blood drops on my hand . . . evidently he has a herpes sore on his nose. I'm assuming that's the same as a cold sore to humans? Anyway, she said it's caused by the virus and the antibiotics should take care of him.

Just wish we would have went that route two days ago!

Ah well, better late than never.

*edit* Also picked up some L-Lysine today & gave to both cats! :)

RICHARD
12-23-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by christa

When we got to the vet, I was holding him, I looked down & there were blood drops on my hand . . . evidently he has a herpes sore on his nose.

Brody must have been 'catting around' to pick that up...

Brody,
Just take your meds and get better, Your mom is pulling her hair out.....

Rich and Ed.....:)

RedHedd
12-23-2004, 04:51 PM
Poor Brodie! A little kitty cold sore, eh? Take your meds and hopefully you'll be well in no time at all!

Laura's Babies
12-23-2004, 04:53 PM
Poor Brodie, I feel SO sorry for him! Man, I hope he gets to feeling better soon... He has to be plum miserable!!!!

Grace
12-23-2004, 05:04 PM
Glad to hear you are making some progress with Brodie. One question, though - what are you going to do about his antibiotics when you go away tomorrow?

christa
12-23-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Grace
Glad to hear you are making some progress with Brodie. One question, though - what are you going to do about his antibiotics when you go away tomorrow?

We'll be here long enough tomorrow to give him 2 doses. Saturday, we won't get back until late in the evening, so he'll only get one dose.

catmandu
12-24-2004, 08:34 AM
And The Found Cats,and Scrappy angel,are praying,that Brodie,is on the Road to Recovery.