PDA

View Full Version : what on earth is wrong with people....

carole
12-23-2004, 01:59 PM
Reading the local newspaper, I read there is a big car crash, involving a head on collison, sadly two people were killed, and it was so bad they could not cut them out of the wreck.

This caused as you can imagine traffic hold-ups, apparently the police were abused by some of the people held up from getting to their precious homes, one person said,"I don't care about the dead people I just want to get Home" I cannot believe anyone could have so little compassion and so little respect for the job our Police were doing, really disgusted by it all.

What is our world becoming? Sorry just had to vent, I was so mad when I read this article.

Jadapit
12-23-2004, 02:07 PM
:eek: Good Lord the comment the guy made"not caring about dead people" is beyond pathetic. Where in the world has peoples compassion gone? I bet he wouldn't have said somethig that unfeeling if it would have been some of his family that had died. Unreal!!!

Miranda_Rae
12-23-2004, 02:09 PM
Thats sad. :( It's rather sickening when people have no respect for the deseased or for tragities )sp?). :( I am glad that the people where l live are VERY helpful. You can have conversations with people in the store about your day, and they wouldn't care, and they would be very friendly back to you. Thats one good thing about where I live.

NoahsMommy
12-23-2004, 03:22 PM
I think that's horrible, Carole!!! :mad: :mad:

We seem to be losing compassion and its terribly sad. I think that if we, who still have it, show it a little more, we can set examples for others.

:( I'm sorry for the loss of life.

pitc9
12-23-2004, 03:25 PM
It sickens me to think of the heartless people in this world!
What if the person that said they didn't care about the dead people found out that one of the dead people turned out to be a family member of theirs?!?!:mad: :mad:

QueenScoopalot
12-23-2004, 03:27 PM
Too bad they didn't publish the names of the people more concerned with getting home, than the poor people who died so tragically. Think of the hatred he'd be enduring (and deservingly so). :mad: The officers should have arrested them! Impeding emergency vehicles is against the law. How terribly sad. :(

flamepony12
12-23-2004, 03:28 PM
:mad: :( that is just TERRIBLE. :mad: :(

RICHARD
12-23-2004, 04:26 PM
glad i'm not a cop....

Let's see..

interferring with a cop/traffic investigation, illegal parking, what else?

I would have run his license to get their address and made sure that when I drove in his neighborhood he were obeying all traffic laws..

For their own safety, of course.

carole
12-23-2004, 06:30 PM
The article never mentioned whether the police did anything about this moron, I guess they were too busy with the major crash, but I do hope they got his licence plate number, and he gets a suprise new year gift in the mail.