PDA

View Full Version : Simba

kb2yjx
12-23-2004, 04:07 AM
How wonderful of you to give a home to an older cat!!!! We know how they tend to be overlooked, and they are such loving and wonderful creatures. Simba has paid you back for your kindness many times!!!! MEOWY CHRISTMAS TO SIMBA !!! AND MANY more good years!!!!

kittykay
12-23-2004, 07:43 AM
Dearest Simba, you are a beautiful boy! How lucky your Mama is to have found you! It's 12 below zero today here in Minnesota, and I bet a big guy like you would be very warm sitting on one's lap. I could use you right about now! Many, many more years of health and happiness to you and your Mama!

Bari_d
12-23-2004, 08:29 AM
Merry Christmas Simba! What a lucky boy you are to be adopted into such a loving home! We hope you have many years of love ahead of you! Catgratulations on being a very special holiday Cat of the Day!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

inthecatnip4ever
12-23-2004, 08:51 AM
Wishing Simba and his kind-hearted owner Happy Holidays. May you enjoy each other's company for many more years!

catmandu
12-23-2004, 08:52 AM
Now thers a Cat,taht The range Cat Oganization,and The Found CatHotel Cats,can easily fall,in love with,not only an Orangie,but a Senior CKittyzen,as well.A Senior Dignified MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWW to Senior Simba COTD.

smokey the elder
12-23-2004, 09:07 AM
Paw applause to your meowmie and pawpaw for adopting an often-overlooked older kitty! Enjoy your very special day, Simba.

Lennie B.
12-23-2004, 09:47 AM
Dear Simba, you're a fine figure of a Santa Cat! Thank goodness your humans were willing to open their hearts to a distinguished senior kitty! I hope Santa brings you your favourite goodies and treats for being such a sweet, affectionate Orange Boy and for brightening up a dreary morning!

RedHedd
12-23-2004, 10:44 AM
Meowy Christmas beautiful Simba! Everyone knows orangies are the best and you look super cute in your Santa hat! I hope your enjoy your special day as our COTD!

sasha the cat
12-23-2004, 11:04 AM
Mew, dear Simba --

Furrrst of all, let me tell your human that I am greatly touched to learn that her/his heart is big enough to adopt a ten-year old furkid. :) :) :) My admiration is endless. Being a rescued pet I know special and wonderful your human is.

Secondly, Simba you are so purrfectly delightful dressed up as Santa Paws! What a beautiful boy you are.

The best gift a pet gets is a good furever home. You got the best!

Live long, happy, healthy, and cherished darling Simba. Your bio made our day.

purrs, kissykittykisses from me, Sasha the Queen Calico with lots of love & kisses from my KatMa & Paw-Paw too.

To Karen & Paul, to the people and pets who share bios, photos, comments and just check-out this website: my KatMa, Paw-Paw and I, Sasha the Queen Calico wish you and yous the best this Holiday Season. May 2005 bring grant us good health, continued happiness, love and Peace.

tatsxxx11
12-23-2004, 11:36 AM
Precious Simba! What a beautiful addition to the Christmas season you are! You look so cute and festive in your Santa Paws hat; you're definitely in the holiday spirit, aren't you:) And reading your human's touching tribute to her/his beloved furkid, has made my holiday season a warmer and merrier one too! Heartfelt thanks to your wonderful human for opening her heart and home to such a special and most deserving seasoned citizen! I know you have repaid her compassion and kindness a hundred fold with your love and loyal companionship!Congratulations on your much deserved Cat of the Day honors, handsome Sim! I hope that Santa brings you all that your heart desires, sweetheart! And to you and your family, a most blessed Christmas and Happy New Year! I wish for you many, many more happy years with your proud person:) MERRY CHRISTMAS SIMBA AND FAMILY!

Jax
12-23-2004, 11:39 AM
What a most beauuutiful cat you are Simba - and all ready for Christmas, that's for sure!! You have the most marvelous face - it looks like you are ready for some scritchies. Congrats to Darling Simba!! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-23-2004, 12:45 PM
Simba
Meowry Christmas, Sweetie!
I must say you look adorable in your Christmas finery!
I'm so glad you found a wonderful family and home and much much love!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!:D

Barbara
12-23-2004, 02:07 PM
Simba I have seen your marvelous green eyes so often today and didn't have time to post until now!

You look very Santa Claws like and I can imagine you bring the gifts to all the kitties soon:)

Karen Brennan
12-23-2004, 05:43 PM
QUESTION: What's better than a big orange cat with golden eyes? ANSWER: NOTHING!! sweet Simba, you look like a real delight. Congratulations on your honor. Your folks must be proud! Happy Holidays to all of you!

kohala
12-23-2004, 07:55 PM
Well, there I was, looking at this delightful orange cat, remembering my first cat years ago, Romeo, and telling Dadcat that maybe a cool orange tiger would be a good follow on to my beloved Tuxie girl, Grasshopper, when what do I see but Simba lives in Idaho! It's a sign, I told Dadcat!
You see, we were going to wait until we move home to Northern Idaho to let another cat adopt us. But lately, since I may finish my career out down here, he's been talking "cat for Ko" more and more.
And looking at Simba, all I could think is how delightful a cat like him would be!

So thank you for being our almost- Christmas cat-of-the-day and a hopeful sign of kitties to come into my life!

Dan Holder
12-23-2004, 08:50 PM
Sounds like a terrific kitty. And as pointed out in the other posts, it is so unlikely a ten year old fellow will find a home. Hope Simba has many more happy Christmas times to follow the ones he has already shared with his human. Good luck.

karlyb
12-23-2004, 10:31 PM
Simba, you are such a beautiful orange boy! How cute you look in your Santa Claws hat. You must love your mom a lot to wear that hat long enough for her to take your picture. <g> Your mom is very kind-hearted to adopt an older kitty, but then, who could resist you, sweet Simba? I hope you had a wonderful day as our honored COTD.