PDA

View Full Version : Update On Cappy.....not Good At All

RottiMommy49
12-23-2004, 12:18 AM
Hi Everyone I havn't been on for a while now but did want to post an update on Cappy. I'm just adding the email from LeeAnn I got tonight along with the picture she took this morning of Cappy with his new football that was to be a Christmas gift. The email explains why he has it now. My heart is just breaking for her and Dear, sweet Cappy. Please send you're prayers for LeeAnn and Cappy. ............Hugs........Deb

Just wanted to share this pic of my Cappy with his Christmas football. I’ve been saving his football for Christmas morning but we had a very rough time last night. I’ve been up holding stroking him telling him how much I love him & sobbing my face off from 3 am on. All the time telling him he just can’t leave me until after Christmas. His nodes in his neck & throat have ballooned up big time his breathing becoming labored a lot of the time. I don’t think it will be long. I was so afraid today would be the last one for him so I gave his football at 6 am hoping it would perk him up but it didn’t. I hated to go to work & leave him for 8 hours. End of today finds him in better spirits & able to most of his dinner. Cappy’s wonderful vet is closed over the holidays so I’m waiting to hear back from him if he will be willing to meet me at his clinic if need be. I hope he will do this for us but if not my boss has promised he will bring “the stuff” to my home & together we will help Cappy pass over.

One way or the other I will hold this sweet child of mine as he passes gently.

Lee Ann
http://ibelieveinangels.mypicgallery.com/rottiangels/cappy-010_large.jpg

Karen
12-23-2004, 12:20 AM
Dear Cappy, hang in there. You look so cute with your Christmas football, and every minute is a treasure right now.

Tonya
12-23-2004, 12:45 AM
Dear Cappy, I am sorry that you are not feeling well. Merry Christmas and enjoy your football, sweet doggy. You look precious.

Mandy1
12-23-2004, 12:51 AM
Cappy will be in my Prayers :( He looks adorable with his new football.

shais_mom
12-23-2004, 12:51 AM
Oh Cappy - You're pic breaks my heart.
Stay Strong sweet one.

chocolatepuppy
12-23-2004, 04:50 AM
Oh Cappy, my prayers are with you and all who love you. If only you could hold on a few more days for your mom. If not I'm sure she'll understand. Thanks for the update, I have been wondering about sweet Cappy.

pitc9
12-23-2004, 07:21 AM
Cappy and family, you are in my prayers.

:(

LorraineO
12-23-2004, 08:44 AM
Cappy and his mommy,,, youre so strong,, together,, youll get thru what ever is tossed your way... We all here at PT are with you in spirit....

enjoy your new football Cappy,,,, youre soooo sweet!!!!!

shutterbug0303
12-23-2004, 08:59 AM
My heart is just breaking for Cappy and LeeAnn! Hang tight and know that whatever happens, God will take care of dear Cappy. Enjoy your new football sweet baby! Rest peacefully and enjoy your mommy

Jadapit
12-23-2004, 09:07 AM
I'm so sorry about Cappy. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
That is such a sweet picture.

sabies
12-23-2004, 09:21 AM
So sorry to hear. My thoughts are with you.

KYS
12-23-2004, 09:22 AM
I will be thinking of dear Cappy and you.

tatsxxx11
12-23-2004, 09:28 AM
Oh Deb:( Such a sad and sudden turn since we last wrote:( Cappy looks so precious, snuggling with his football. I do hope, for LeeAnn's sake, that dear Cappy can hold own till Christmas, to enjoy a day or two more with his Mommy. I know her heart is breaking:( My thoughts and prayes are with Cappy, LeeAnn and you, Deb. If you see Cappy, please give him a gentle hug and kiss for me. {{{HUGS}}} Sandra

DogLover9501
12-23-2004, 05:56 PM
Deb, Im sorry that I missed this :(

I'm sorry to hear that Cappy isn't doing too good :( I hope he can hang in there until Christmas, LeeAnn would love that!

He looks adorable with his football!

Deb, I've missed seeing you around!

Tollers-n-Dobes
12-23-2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by DogLover9501
Deb, I've missed seeing you around!

Me too!

Deb, I'm so sorry I just saw this now:( I've been thinking of Cappy, LeeAnn and you and have been wondering how you are all doing, this isn't the kind of news I was hping to hear:( Hang in there cappy..... Sending lot's of hugs and prayers!

RottiMommy49
12-23-2004, 08:05 PM
Hi everyone and thankyou so much for taking the time to send well wishes to LeeAnn and Cappy. I have sent all the replies to her and she emailed me today to say thankyou to everyone for being so kind. I have posted it as a separate thread.

Gee I didn't really think anyone would notice I wasn't around. Thanks to those who did and said I was missed. it's been a hard couple of weeks for me. My Fibromyalgia has been really bad, my hubby has been unwell, Monty is really hard to get in and out of the house because of his rear hip and or leg. He slipped and fell on the landing, then fell on the stairs going to the kitchen. I have to be with him anytime he's going up the steps. It takes upwards of 10 minutes to get him upstairs but he doesn't want to be alone so he keeps coming down to the family room where everything is. I finally finished my shopping tonight and am wrapping some gifts off and on. Still have to bake, clean, and get everything ready for my dinner on boxing day. OMG.......it sure is a ton of work.:rolleyes: Love Christmas though so it's worth it.
Anyway back to the wrapping. Sorry I wrote a small novel. Hope you all have a very Merry & Safe Christmas Holiday.
((((((Lots of hugs)))))
Deb, Monty, & Kiki;)

Jods
12-23-2004, 08:13 PM
I'm so sorry cappy is not doing well. You and he will be in my thoughts.

anna_66
12-23-2004, 09:31 PM
Deb I'm really sorry to hear Cappy isn't doing well. I just hope that he can hang on till Christmas.
My thoughts and prayers are going to be with him and LeeAnn.

And I've missed seeing you around, you have been missed:)

K9soul
12-23-2004, 11:13 PM
Cappy and LeeAnn are most definitely in my prayers. What a heart wrenching time this is for the family. I'll be thinking of you sweet Cappy.