PDA

View Full Version : *ALL the Cockatiels on PT!!*

flamepony12
12-22-2004, 10:41 PM
Okay, I was bored, so I decided to write down all the names of the cockatiels on PT that I could think of! :D lol! :D PLEASE tell me if I left someone out!! :D I would also like to use this as an opportunity of seeing more pix... lol ;)

Baybi............................................. .........................................Flamepony 12
Popcorn........................................... ..........................................popcornb ird
Muffin............................................ ............................................popcor nbird
Charlie........................................... ....................................ILoveMyAbbyGir l
Roger............................................. .................................................. ..Logan
Milly............................................. .................................................. ....Logan
Bennie............................................ .....................................CamCampup33
Buttons........................................... ........................................chrissycat 21
Lucy.............................................. .................................................. .....lute
Piper............................................. .....................................GoldenRetrLuv er
Pumpkin........................................... .................................GoldenRetrLuver
Alex.............................................. .............................................My Peanuts
Danny............................................. ..........................................My Peanuts
Milton............................................ ............................................My Peanuts
Evie.............................................. .............................................My Peanuts
Casper............................................ .................................................. .KBlaix
Doodle............................................ .................................................. .KBlaix
Skye.............................................. .................................................. ..KBlaix
Max............................................... .................................................. ..KBlaix
Dawn.............................................. .................................................. K9soul
Peter............................................. .................................................. ....Jods
Soda.............................................. .................................................. ....Dogz
Cracker........................................... .................................................. ...Dogz
Jackie............................................ ...........................................sandra4 pets
Luke.............................................. ...........................................sandra4 pets
Fancy............................................. ........................................ScantyNebu la
Chip.............................................. .........................................ScantyNeb ula
Tandoori.......................................... ..............................................sirr ahved
Bailey............................................ .................................................. ..Giselle
Cheeko............................................ .......................................tikeyas_mom
Keeley............................................ .......................................animal_resc ue

lute
12-22-2004, 10:46 PM
my goodness you were bored.lol.

it's not new,but here's a pic of Lucy
http://www.nineteen88.com./lucy.jpg

flamepony12
12-22-2004, 10:47 PM
yes,yes, you bet i was. :D:D ;) :p

Kfamr
12-22-2004, 11:08 PM
wolf_Q does not own a cockatiel.

flamepony12
12-22-2004, 11:11 PM
ooooops... you're right, lol... I made a mistake, I found that here: http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52839&highlight=cockatiel

Giselle
12-22-2004, 11:21 PM
You forgot my Bailey.
http://greypeke.mypetpages.net/artists/1984/0/1caa4c2f24ad74db2c1f3129e618d1ae.JPG

flamepony12
12-22-2004, 11:24 PM
whoops! :) added you~

popcornbird
12-22-2004, 11:31 PM
Tikeya's mom has Cheeko...a lutino tiel. ;)

flamepony12
12-23-2004, 10:48 AM
oh, okay... ;)

pitc9
12-23-2004, 01:42 PM
:o Ohhhhh Cockatiels..... I thought it saw Cocktails, so I opened this VERY quickly!!! LOL!
Sorry... I don't have a Cockatiel. :D

K9soul
12-23-2004, 01:46 PM
LOL Angie starting the holidays a bit early? ;)

I didn't even realize so many had tiels. I've found they are one of the sweetest natured species of bird that I have encountered :) The parakeets I grew up around seemed more moody and less craving of affection, but they certainly were comical and fun to watch when they interacted with each other :D

EssTer
12-23-2004, 02:37 PM
WOW!!!! I didnt know we have so quite much cocktiels here on PT :D

animal_rescue
12-24-2004, 02:48 PM
I have a cockatiel as well :) Keeley

flamepony12
12-24-2004, 04:51 PM
added you ;)

Logan
12-24-2004, 07:17 PM
I think you might have to edit your list!!! :)

Bennie (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=67084)

flamepony12
12-24-2004, 08:41 PM
yeah! I saw that!! :D

CamCamPup33
12-25-2004, 12:35 PM
LOL! :D

flamepony12
12-25-2004, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by CamCamPup33
LOL! :D

you must be excited.... :D:D

CamCamPup33
12-25-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by flamepony12
you must be excited.... :D:D

I am! I'm EXTREMELY excited. :p

tikeyas_mom
12-25-2004, 07:36 PM
here is a pic of my tiel Cheeko!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/jynnellepets/cheeko.jpg

his cage:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/jynnellepets/tielcage.jpg *the tiel on the top of the cage is Chipper, he died about a month after this pic was taken :(..

My Peanuts
01-31-2005, 02:51 PM
I just noticed this :). Thanks for remembering my little tiel family:D