PDA

View Full Version : A Christmas Gift and Curious Kitty Girls

prechrswife
12-22-2004, 09:28 PM
We are getting ready to go out of town, and I really should be packing right now, but...

Some friends gave us a Christmas gift tonight that I thought the PT crowd would appreciate. It is a planter in the shape of a teacup that has cats painted all the way around it. (I think the friends forgot how bad I am with plants!)

Here is the planter:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v462/prechrswife/IMG_0602.jpg

Saphirah was the first to investigate.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v462/prechrswife/IMG_0600.jpg

Chloe decided to see if there was anything interesting inside. (This is my favorite picture of the set.)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v462/prechrswife/IMG_0603.jpg

Finally, Chloe decided she would just pose with it.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v462/prechrswife/IMG_0604.jpg

Have a very Merry Christmas, everyone!

NoahsMommy
12-22-2004, 09:50 PM
That's really cute! :)

kimlovescats
12-22-2004, 10:39 PM
OH, that sell those at Kirkland's Home here in town, and I just LOVE them! You are so lucky!!!:D

Laura's Babies
12-22-2004, 10:59 PM
OK MOM, let me draw you a picture... saucer, catches dropping that I drop when eating... kitties on the bowl means it is a CAT BOWL.... for food! Perfect size to put my food in.. What part of this don't you understand Mom? Love, Chloe

prechrswife
12-23-2004, 04:33 AM
OK MOM, let me draw you a picture... saucer, catches dropping that I drop when eating... kitties on the bowl means it is a CAT BOWL.... for food! Perfect size to put my food in.. What part of this don't you understand Mom? Love, Chloe

:D :D :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
12-23-2004, 06:40 AM
LOL LOL LOL at the last picture with .5 airplane ears!!!!

:D :D :D .

That planter is just tooooo cute! I'm not good with plants either....

You could get a really cool cactus or fake plant to put in there...:D

christa
12-23-2004, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by Laura's Babies

I was about to say the same thing! Just make it a giant cat bowl, LOL!

Seriously, if your bad with plants, find something else to do with it . . . . grow catnip in it! Use it as a fruit bowl! I have a million measuring cups & measuring utensils that I keep in a big bowl on my countertop . . . or hey, this is an idea, put a FAKE plant in it! :)

catnapper
12-23-2004, 06:59 AM
Are you kidding? For a serious tea addict like myself .... that looks liek one dream cup of tea. And my kitties would be sticking their noses in to steal sips of my tea (provided it wasn;t too hot of course!)

That is a great gift your friend gave you.

catmandu
12-23-2004, 08:59 AM
Thats a Great Mug,and a Great Clowder,of Curious Cats.

hdeneise
12-23-2004, 09:14 AM
..........be even cuter with a kitty in it.........

:D

smokey the elder
12-23-2004, 10:20 AM
Chloe looks like she's saying, "Plant some catnip in her, meowmie!"

QueenScoopalot
12-23-2004, 02:58 PM
Chloe's miffed because there's no cat that looks like her on the planter! Hmmmm...catnip growing in it may lead to a cat-astrophe for the entire thing. Very cute...I want one! :) :D :p

jazzcat
12-23-2004, 03:37 PM
That so cute. I love the tea cup but Chloe makes it that much cuter.

Merry Christmas!

prechrswife
12-29-2004, 08:51 AM
Sorry it has taken me so long to respond to this, but we just got back home last night. I love the idea of making the planter into some kind of a cat bowl, but it is made to be a flowerpot, complete with a hole in the bottom. I think I am going to attempt to use it for its real purpose, but will wait until the weather is warmer. (It will have to go outside, because Saphirah is death on plants, including artificial ones. :p) As for putting a kitty in it, I tried that, and they would have no part of it. :rolleyes: :)