PDA

View Full Version : oh,, the silence... :)))

LorraineO
12-22-2004, 06:14 PM
Just gave all three dogs kongs with peanut butter,, all I can hear is lick lick lick.... no whining, no woofing,, ahhhhhhhhhh......:D :D

I think this is Ajays first one too,, he wasnt sure what to do at first!!! :D :rolleyes:

DogLover9501
12-22-2004, 06:16 PM
Silence is nice :D

Jasper hates his kong because he has to work for the food :rolleyes: he'll sometimes lick it for 5-10 minutes and then he gives up!

How is Ajay fitting in? Sorry, I probably missed some updates.

chocolatepuppy
12-22-2004, 06:58 PM
Too funny! I give my girls peanut butter in the knots of their chew bones to have five minutes of peace! :D (Lacey will chew the kong.)

cubby31682
12-22-2004, 07:27 PM
Such good news.

Quick question though, how do you put peanut butter in a kong toy? Gracie has one, I'm not sure if she likes peanut butter though. Do I just stuff it in one of the holes or what?

Katie

LorraineO
12-22-2004, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by cubby31682
Such good news.

Quick question though, how do you put peanut butter in a kong toy? Gracie has one, I'm not sure if she likes peanut butter though. Do I just stuff it in one of the holes or what?

Katie

Yup... just stuff it!! :D :D :D Gee its so nice to say that and really mean it,,,, :D :D :D :D (You know what I mean!!)

You can put cookies in there,, cheez whiz,, a combo of all of the above..... they love em!!!!

chrissycat21
12-22-2004, 08:16 PM
Kongs sure do make loud dogs quiet. :D They work miracles on Snowy! lol

lute
12-22-2004, 08:17 PM
i bought a kong for Beanie and he just looks at it like "what on earth do you expect me to do with that? if your gonna give me peanut butter give it to me on a plate." so there it sits. he never touches it.:rolleyes:

chrissycat21
12-22-2004, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by lute
i bought a kong for Beanie and he just looks at it like "what on earth do you expect me to do with that? if your gonna give me peanut butter give it to me on a plate." so there it sits. he never touches it.:rolleyes:

LOL! Thats how Snowy was until she realized she had to get it out herself or she didn't get it at all! :D

HuskyLover
12-22-2004, 09:08 PM
:D too funny.. anything stuffed with peanut butter in this house will quickly draw our boys attention. The kongs are especially nice since it's one of the few things they can't destroy in a matter of seconds.. :p

pitc9
12-23-2004, 08:02 AM
I put treats in first, them kind of "seal" off the top with peanut butter. I do that because if I don't, Sierra just rolls the kong around and has all the treats out within seconds!!