PDA

View Full Version : Compliment Thread.

CamCamPup33
12-22-2004, 03:13 PM
We haven't had one in awhile, so why not have a new one? They were always fun! :D

All you do is post a compliment about the person who posts before you. Does that even make sense? :p

For EX; Since i just posted, someone would compliment me, then someone would reply and compliment them, etc.

:)

GoldenRetrLuver
12-22-2004, 03:15 PM
Amber -- You know how much I love ya. You've become my best friend, on and off of Pet Talk. You're always there for me whenever I need someone to talk/vent to, and you really do know everything about me. I will be making that trip to Florida when I turn 18. ;)

popcornbird
12-22-2004, 03:19 PM
Yay...I got Julie!!!

Julie, you've always been such a great friend to me...someone I can trust, someone I can always PM and know I'll get a response 5 minutes later ;), someone who's always there for me, and someone who's ALWAYS fun to talk to. You're such a wonderful, caring person, and such a sweet girl. I feel blessed to have you as a friend.

CamCamPup33
12-22-2004, 03:28 PM
PCB, Even though we've had our 'mishaps', you are still a really great friend, and a really great tiel mom too. :)

slleipnir
12-22-2004, 03:59 PM
Mik, you're awesome to talk to and we have a lot of fun XD Gooood ol days. lol You're a really cool person and a great fur..kid..mom..??? lol

Tollers-n-Dobes
12-22-2004, 04:01 PM
Audrey, you seem like a very sweet, nice person. youhvae beautiful furkids and I really enjoy reading each and everyone of your posts:) You're a great member of PT.

joanofark
12-22-2004, 04:51 PM
Orangutango,
You seem like a really nice and fun person. You have nice posts and you never say anything mean. You have beautiful dogs also:D

Oh yeah and I was fooling around and I made a sig of Tia~
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/Joanofark/Tia.bmp
She is such a cutie:)

You don't have to use it:):p

cookieluver7
12-22-2004, 04:56 PM
Joanofark,

You seem very nice here on pet talk and I enjoy seeing what you have to say on threads. Your dog, Duke, looks like such a sweetie pie. And by the way, you are wonderful at making siggys.

flamepony12
12-22-2004, 08:38 PM
cookielover7,

you seem like a nice person; very passionate about your rabbit. You seem to me like you're a great animal owner. :)

chrissycat21
12-22-2004, 08:59 PM
Devon, you seem to love your fur babies so much! You seem like a great person who cares a lot about all of your fur kids. You also take such great pictures of them. *hint I'd like to see more!*

flamepony12
12-22-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by chrissycat21
*hint I'd like to see more!*

lol... of who? ;) :p ;)

chrissycat21
12-22-2004, 09:03 PM
All of them! :D

swimma253
12-22-2004, 09:04 PM
Chrissycat21,

You are such a nice person, and always have somthing nice and thoughtful to say. You are a wonderful pet owner, and a wonderful person. I would love to see some more pictures of your adorable Snowy! :D

Carly

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-22-2004, 10:05 PM
Carly, you are a great person with a big heart. You have been a great addition to our PT community, and Meeka is just so beautiful! I love seeing pictures of her!

flamepony12
12-22-2004, 10:27 PM
okay, I'm not sure if we're allowed to post twice, but here goes: :D

Megan,
You always have something nice to say! You have a heart big enough to share with everyone. :) You're always very thoughtful, and a great person. :) You are VERY talented at making sigs, [;)] and I can't tell you how glad I am that I met you here on Pet Talk. :) I hope you know that if you ever need anything, you can PM me~ I know I havent really talked to you that much, but I would love to get to know you a bit better. :)
♥ Devon :)

Mandy1
12-22-2004, 11:44 PM
Devon, you seem like a great person. i can tell you are a great fur mom, and I agree with Chrissycat, I'd love to see some more pictures :D

Karen
12-23-2004, 12:18 AM
Mandy, you are very nice, and usually post fun or kind things. It is good to have you as part of Pet Talk!

Tonya
12-23-2004, 12:22 AM
Karen- You do an excellent job at staying neutral and honest when moderating this board. You are a very approachable and caring person. I think that you are a good friend to everyone on PT.

Harmanie
12-23-2004, 07:18 AM
Tonya, from what I can tell from the time that I've been on pt, all I can say about you is that you have nothing but good advice to people and you are all and all a kind hearted person. I hope to hear more of your posts and threads.

Kate

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-23-2004, 08:34 AM
Kate:

I've seen nothing but good posts from you. I would love to see more pics of Harmanie! You are a great kid, and I would love to get to know you better!

CamCamPup33
12-23-2004, 09:28 AM
Meg,
Your one of my really good friends here. Your always there for me, when i need it, and your a really good mommy to Abby, who we NEED some more pictures of. :)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-23-2004, 02:12 PM
Amber-- Hehe... I knowwwwwww... and I would LOVE a camera for X-mas! *wink wink, nudge nudge*! I don't think that will be happening any time soon. :(

Amber, you are a great person, not to mention you are very beautiful and have beautiful pets! I love turtles, and well, we most definately do not see enough pics of cute little Squirt! :D You are an awesome person, always friendly and saying something nice.

Miranda_Rae
12-23-2004, 02:14 PM
Megan,
I love to read your posts, you have a wonderful sense of humor, and you are a very kind and caring person, and you love your furbabies very much. You are also very pretty. :)

Mandy1
12-23-2004, 02:20 PM
Miranda, Your such a nice person :) I love exchanging pm's with you and I look forward to getting to know you better.

Buddy Blaze Lover
12-23-2004, 02:22 PM
Mandy, I have loved reading your posts since you joined!!:D Even though I don't know you very well, I hope to get to know you as we post all the more!:D Your aussie pup is also VERY cute!!:D;) -Katie

Jadapit
12-23-2004, 03:18 PM
Katie,
I always enjoy reading your posts. You always have such nice things to say to everyone. You seem so upbeat and happy all the time. You can tell that you are a very nice, caring and giving person. Buddy is such a beautiful dog and you can tell that you love him a lot!:D - Donna

flamepony12
12-23-2004, 03:31 PM
Donna,
You are a very positive person, and you always have something nice to post/say. ;) It's so nice to see people with passion towards pitties, instead of people against them. :) You seem like a wonderful person, and I look forward to getting to know you better! :)
-Devon :)

Tollers-n-Dobes
12-23-2004, 03:36 PM
Devon,
you seem like a very nice, caring person. You have a wonderful fur family and you are an excellent sig maker and a wonderful member of PT:D I love reading your threads/posts and seeing pictures of Zeus, Mackenzie, Merlin, Freckles and Baybi:)

Miranda_Rae
12-23-2004, 04:05 PM
Devin (Orangutango)
You are a very sweet girl, and I LOVE to read your posts, and its has been fun corrosponding with your through PMs. You care for your pets, and love them and you are a wonderful furmommy. You are a wonderful addition to PT, and I hope to see many more of your posts, and your furkids. :)

Buddy Blaze Lover
12-23-2004, 04:06 PM
Orangutango,
I always enjoy reading your posts!!:D You seem like a really fun, caring person!! You've got beautiful dogs too and I know you love them a lot!!! I hope to get to know you better!! (to start--what's your first name??):D;)
-Katie

Buddy Blaze Lover
12-23-2004, 04:07 PM
*oops, posted at same time!!*;)

Buddy Blaze Lover
12-23-2004, 04:09 PM
Miranda,
You also seem like a really fun, loving person!!:D It's been great since you joined recently, and I like reading your posts! You've also got a beautiful GSP!:D
-Katie

Amber
12-23-2004, 06:30 PM
Katie,

I love reading your post, and you seem like a really nice person. Your dog is gorgeuos, and even though I don't know you very well, I would love to get to know you better.

Amber ♥

Miranda_Rae
12-23-2004, 06:50 PM
Amber,

You are so polite in your threads, even if you don't agree with something that someone does. You are also very nice and sweet. You take wonderful care of your puppies, and you are also very pretty. ;) I would love to get to know you better.

Tollers-n-Dobes
12-23-2004, 06:52 PM
Miranda,
you are a very sweet, nice and informative person. I truly enjoy each and everyone of your posts/threads and really enjoyed quite a few PM's that we've exchanged. Your one of the nicest people I've ever "met" on PT:)

Miranda_Rae
12-23-2004, 07:16 PM
Devin,
You seem really mature (I hope thats a compliment ;) ), and you are so caring about other people and what they are going through. You seem so pleasent and helpful with things. You are a wonderful addition to PT. :)

This is a great idea. :) It makes people feel so special.

flamepony12
12-23-2004, 07:35 PM
Miranda,

You are always so positive and sweet in all of your posts. You always have something nice or encouraging to say, and I can tell that you love your Heidi very much. :) I know you call yourself "paranoid" of internet info, but you're right to be cautious! :) I'm glad I met you here on PT. :)

Devon ♥

Buddy Blaze Lover
12-23-2004, 07:53 PM
Devon,

You are a wonderful animal-lover at PT!!! I truly enjoy your MANY posts! :D I know you love your pony, Merlin a lot, as well as your dogs and animals!! From what I see, you have a good heart, and are always willing to help out anyone! I also love your siggies; the ones you've made for me too.:D Keep those posts coming, and I'll always count on you for my siggies!!:D:D:D

-Katie

Kfamr
12-23-2004, 07:55 PM
Katie, you're a wonderful mommy for Blaze and you take some wonderful photographs of that handsome boy. You bring a lot to Pet Talk and you're always great to have on PT. :)

flamepony12
12-23-2004, 09:07 PM
Kay,

When I first joined PetTalk, You were one of the first people I looked up to~ You were kind, You make BEAUTIFUL sigs, and you have enough space in your heart for everyone. :) I can tell that you love your "Müttley Crüe" more than anything! :D give them hugs for me... ;)

Devon♥

Miranda_Rae
12-23-2004, 10:29 PM
Devin,
You seem so nice, and are concerned about whats going on with people. You seem to have a lot of sympathy for whats going on with them. You are nice and sweet and you seem very fun. :)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-24-2004, 10:29 AM
Miranda-

You and your critters are a great addition to Pet Talk! Heidi just melts my heart, and I love her to death! You are a very kind person and I'm so glad you're here.

primabella
12-24-2004, 10:32 AM
Meg,
You're just a fun person to be around (I still love and laugh at the Gummy Bear Theatre :D) and it's just sweet to see how much you love Gavin. You're a great member of Pet Talk. :)

CamCamPup33
12-24-2004, 10:35 AM
Liana, Your SUCH a great friend, and i love our oh-so-odd PM's we send to eachother and Mickey is one of the most handsome shelties i've ever seen.. :D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-24-2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by primabella
Meg,
You're just a fun person to be around (I still love and laugh at the Gummy Bear Theatre :D) and it's just sweet to see how much you love Gavin. You're a great member of Pet Talk. :)

:D:D I had made one where some Dots go to the zoo, but I think I lost that one. :(

Liana, Mickey is just SO cute! We definately need more pics of Sky and Rocket, agree? You are an awesome addition to Pet Talk, and you always have something good to say. :)

Kfamr
12-24-2004, 10:37 AM
Liana,
While you're not around as often as I wish you were *hint hint* I still enjoy everyone of your posts -- about Mickey, and about your lovely birdies Sky & Rocket. :) You're a wonderful fur and feather mom, and a great part of our Pet Talk. :)
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Holday! (I Love your new Sig, btw.)

-Kay

*shoves Megan AND AMBER into a fire* How dare you beat me. :p

Megan, you're an interesting fella. You've gone through a lot in your lifetime, and I hope everything only gets better for you in the future. You little nephew is one of the cutest boys ever and his pictures shine with personaility.

LCx

I think this is edit number 5 thousand.

Amber, I know we've had rough patches, but now I hope those are gone.
Cami is adorble and *hopefulllllyyy* you'll one day bring her to on of the FL PT meeting *nudge*

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-24-2004, 10:37 AM
Ooops.. lol

Amber--

Jeesh... didn't I already compliment you? Lol... j/k. Amber, you are SO pretty (again... :P) and I love seeing pictures of Cami! You always have positive responses to threads and always make me laugh.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-24-2004, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Kfamr

*shoves Megan into a fire* How dare you beat me. :p

Oooh... that was harsh... lmao

CamCamPup33
12-24-2004, 10:38 AM
LOL! We all posted at the same time.. ;) :p Meg, this is screwed up, im all confused!

*EDIT* Aww thanks Devon.. That was sweet.. :p *EDIT AGAAAAAAIN* Nevermind you deleted it, :p Haha.

Originally posted by Kfamr
Amber, I know we've had rough patches, but now I hope those are gone.
Cami is adorble and *hopefulllllyyy* you'll one day bring her to on of the FL PT meeting *nudge*

Thanks Kay.. :) I was SO hoping to come to the one that you guys are having this time, but if only you guys were having it on the 6th or 7th instead of the 4th.. Because that's when we're heading back down from Tennessee and i told audrey we could maybe stop in on the way back, but we're leaving on the 7th. Hopefully we'll be able to join you guys for the next one.. :)

That was loooong.. Sorry guys! :p

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-24-2004, 10:39 AM
*looks at Liana's 3 compliments*... lmao... lucky YOU! We all raced to compliment Liana... lmao. Wow.. this is really messed up. :p

primabella
12-24-2004, 10:40 AM
Hehe everyone posted at the same time and now I'm blushing. That was a terrible thing to do! ;)
Thanks about my sig, Kay. He looks kind of like a waiter though, don't he? :p

Devon,
I hate to admit that I don't know you too well but you always have something nice to say and you're a great sig maker. :)

flamepony12
who are we complimenting next? :p lol... ;)

primabella
Originally posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl
*looks at Liana's 3 compliments*... lmao... lucky YOU! We all raced to compliment Liana... lmao. Wow.. this is really messed up. :p

LOL I know, I'm just so.. Oh wow *tears and fans self*

Devon, I got you.. :)

flamepony12
12-24-2004, 10:41 AM
OMG we keep posting at the same time! :D thanks, i saw it... ;)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-24-2004, 10:42 AM
Devon--

Mackenzie is the sweetest Goldie I've ever seen. You are a great person, and always have a positive attitude! Keep it up! :D

flamepony12
12-24-2004, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl
Devon--

Mackenzie is the sweetest Goldie I've ever seen. You are a great person, and always have a positive attitude! Keep it up! :D

thank you! :D that makes 2 compliments... jk.. ;)

Karen
12-24-2004, 10:48 AM
flamepony - you love your pets - and all pets - sooo much. That's a good quality in a person, and speaks well of them in the rest of their life.

Miranda_Rae
12-24-2004, 11:04 AM
Karen,

You are a very sweet person, so very kind and always trying to help someone with a problem they are having, and you are so diplomatic about touchy issues. You stay neutral on heated discussions, or else you say it in a way no one could get mad. You are a wonderful person for founding PT, and a great monitor. :)

flamepony12
12-24-2004, 11:14 AM
[Thank you Karen! :D]

Miranda,

You are soo passionate about your Heidi, and you are a very nice person. You always have something kind or thoughtful to say, and if you don't, you dont say it at all. :) This makes you a trustworthy friend, and someone who will keep their friends for a long time. :)

Devon ♥

flamepony12
12-24-2004, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by CamCamPup33

*EDIT* Aww thanks Devon.. That was sweet.. :p *EDIT AGAAAAAAIN* Nevermind you deleted it, :p Haha.

sorry, I deleted it cuz someone else already did you, lol, but here it is again... ;)

Amber,

You are always so kind and thoughtful in all of your many, many posts~ :D and I can tell you are a great person. :) I hope to get to know you better; the many friends you have here on Pettalk are very lucky. :D Cami is also a beautiful girl, and I can tell that you love her very much. :D

Devon ♥

Miranda_Rae
12-27-2004, 11:20 PM
Devon,

You have such a tremendous love for your pets, and you have a very kind heart. You seem very happy and bubbly. :)

Mandy1
12-27-2004, 11:34 PM
Miranda, I think I have already complimented you but I will do it again :P.

I couldn't ask for a better PT friend, you always have an open ear and I love pming you. Your so passionate with Heidi, and I can tell you are such a kind hearted person. I look forward to many more pm's and pictures of gorgeous Heidi.

Miranda_Rae
12-27-2004, 11:44 PM
Mandy,

You are a wonderful addition to PT, and you have helped me when I was upset about a few things, and you made me feel so much better. I've loved PMing you also, and I am glad that I have gotten to know you. I hope we can get to know each other more. :)

I would really like to thank all the wonderful people that have said such kind things about me. It has really warmed my heart. Thank you. :)

RobiLee
12-28-2004, 10:56 AM
Hi Miranda!

I don't know you all that well but I can tell that you care about your pup and seem to be a good furmommy. You seem to try to post alot and make people feel good. You also have a gorgeous doggie!

A wonderful addition to Pet Talk! Keep on posting!

Robin :)

Kfamr
12-28-2004, 11:00 AM
YAY! Robin. :D

Robin, i'm sure you know my thoughts of you (what a nasty husband-beating lady you are!! :p )

Besides beating up Alden, you're one of the sweetest ladies I've met. You're so much fun to be around, and to PM, and to have here on PT!

{{HUGS}} Now you just need to get your butt down here.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-28-2004, 12:11 PM
LCx--

You are an awesome fur/finmommy and a great artist! I've heard some of your poems and such, and you are awesome. I'm glad we became friends cuz we always have interesting stuff to talk about. :D

Miranda_Rae
12-28-2004, 12:33 PM
Megan,

You care so much for Gavin and I positive that you will be a wonderful mom when you have kids. You are also a very compassionate person, and you care about whats going on with people. You are a very talented writer. :)

Whoops! I called you by your dogs name. :o Thats just like me. Sorry!

Toby's my baby
12-28-2004, 03:42 PM
Miranda,

Your posts always make me smile, and I have never got a pm from you that didnt have at least 2 sorts of smilies! :p

You care a lot about Heidi, and you seem to be a wonderful mom. :D

flamepony12
12-28-2004, 04:47 PM
Toby's my Baby, (sorry I dont know your real name :o :( :o :p)

You are always so sweet in all of your posts, and I can tell you love your furkids very much. :) I look forward to getting to know you better! :D

Devon♥

joanofark
12-28-2004, 05:08 PM
Devon,

You are great at making sigs and blinkies and -looks at avatar- and Avatars. I love seeing your posts and threads and your animals are beautiful. Your also VERY good at drawing, And you are always there when someone needs help. You are a very nice, sweet, funny, and Pretty girl. And I am glad you did not leave. Your a great member of Pet Talk:)

Sarah♥