PDA

View Full Version : Can you believe....

cookieluver7
12-22-2004, 02:19 PM
That Christmas is this Saturday!!! I cannot believe it. And I think this year is going to be a white christmas because it is snowing so hard today. Like 8 inches:eek: and I'm sure there will still be some on Christmas. Merry Christmas everybody!!! And a happy New year too!

joanofark
12-22-2004, 02:30 PM
I feel that way too!!!:) Almost every year I am talking about it like CRAZY!!! :eek: But this year I don't. I seem to forget...:rolleyes:

joanofark
12-22-2004, 02:32 PM
pppssstt...

Do you want me to make you a sig?:)

cookieluver7
12-22-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by joanofark
pppssstt...

Do you want me to make you a sig?:)

That is really nice! The only problem is that I don't have a digital camera to put my rabbit's picture onto the computer. :( Thanks a million for the offer! I would love to have one if I had pictures!!!

Corinna
12-22-2004, 02:41 PM
My prayers are out for you Ohio people Iwas getting my studs on a bit ago and the weather channel showed you guys in Dayton. Man are you getting hit. We have finally some more again but wind now whipping it all away.

joanofark
12-22-2004, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by cookieluver7
That is really nice! The only problem is that I don't have a digital camera to put my rabbit's picture onto the computer. :( Thanks a million for the offer! I would love to have one if I had pictures!!!

Oh okay...:) I kinda have that prblem with my Hobo:)

CountryWolf07
12-22-2004, 03:25 PM
IT's snowing quite a lot here...

It's beautiful here in Ohio :)