PDA

View Full Version : Me and the elusive husband creature *pix*

DJFyrewolf36
12-22-2004, 03:10 AM
Heyas!

I just reciently found a couple of pix from my wedding last Feb (man how time flies!)

I know I've mentioned John, my husband, several times but I've never posted any pix of him. Well now for your vewing pleasure....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/DJFyrewolf36/100_0235.jpg

A great pic of my back tattoo(it isnt finished though). The kitty butt in the picture is my old roomates cat, Squirt.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/DJFyrewolf36/100_0236.jpg

Ignore the date on the pic. My friends camera was really screwed up that day

Hope ya'll enjoyed!

Killearn Kitties
12-22-2004, 04:24 AM
Lovely pictures! It's nice to see you. I'm sorry Remus wan't in the pictures though. :D

DJFyrewolf36
12-22-2004, 04:56 AM
Remus entered our lives after we got married...Its the closest thing we're going to have to a kid for a while! LOL

Thanks for looking :D

Barbara
12-22-2004, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by DJFyrewolf36
Remus entered our lives after we got married...Its the closest thing we're going to have to a kid for a while! LOL

Thanks for looking :D

How could they have got a kitty when they were not married:D

Great pictures:D

jenluckenbach
12-22-2004, 06:02 AM
Nice pictures. thanks for posting. we always like to see the people behind the posts. :)

QueenScoopalot
12-22-2004, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by Barbara
How could they have got a kitty when they were not married:D

Great pictures:D
ROFLMBO! A cat out of wedlock! The shame that would have been. :D You make a sweet looking couple, and that tatoo looks downright painful to get (but neat looking) ;) :)

Ally Cat's Mommy
12-22-2004, 06:54 AM
Lovely pics. That tat is awesome!!!

pitc9
12-22-2004, 07:31 AM
Very cool tatoo!!!
It's nice to put a face with a name!

moosmom
12-22-2004, 08:40 AM
DJ,

Great pictures!! I love the wings tat!! You guys make a cute couple.

catnapper
12-22-2004, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
ROFLMBO! A cat out of wedlock! The shame that would have been. :D
Oh My Goodnness! Allen was a cat out of wedlock! Do you think he feels slighted that he's the only child from our sinful says? ;)

Wow, that was your wedding dress? How cool and elegant! I had bought this GORGEOUS pale silvery lavender brocade dress -- did NOT want white or ivory -- and my family MADE me reutrn it. Sigh, how I wish I had the determination to wear that dress!

Its great to finally put a face to the couple (and a cute couple you are!)

Tonya
12-22-2004, 10:09 AM
Great pictures. You two makea lovely couple. I love your tattoo. It is very beautiful. What else are you doing to it?

Laura's Babies
12-22-2004, 10:11 AM
What a cute couple! I love your dress!!

LKPike
12-22-2004, 10:23 AM
copy cat!!! I'm getting a full back of deep red wings late 2005, early 2006 we already have the design nearly done :)

:( I don't even wanna think of the pain, did yours hurt much? :(

BCBlondie
12-22-2004, 10:38 AM
Aww, great pictures! You make a cute couple, and you're really pretty!!!
Great tattoo! :D

sirrahbed
12-22-2004, 10:52 AM
I enjoyed the pictures Kristina! Nice to finally meet the elusive hubby:D
Your dress is very pretty and so are you. The tattoo is....interesting:p
well, what do you expect from boring, conservative ME?

Jadapit
12-22-2004, 11:15 AM
You two make a beautiful couple. I love your dress and the tattoo is awesome. I got a tattoo on my shoulder and I didn't think it hurt to bad when I got it. Did yours hurt? It's a lot bigger than mine.;)

cookieluver7
12-22-2004, 12:49 PM
Those pictures are wonderful!!!

davidpizzica
12-22-2004, 04:17 PM
Now we're even, DJF! You finally got to se what I looked like, and I got to see what your husband looked like!

DJFyrewolf36
12-22-2004, 07:33 PM
Thanks for the complements guys :o I never thought we made a "cute" couple lol. Most people say we make a wonderfully gothic couple hehe. Our aniversery is coming up feb 28th....don't know what to do to celebrate yet. Its been an interesting year to say the least!

To all of you who asked if it hurt....

It hurt quite a bit down at the lower parts *It goes all the way to my beltline on my back and I tell you what that was really painful!!* The shoulder work didn't hurt much at all, in fact during that part I fell asleep!

Tonya, Im geting the lines re-done just a bit thicker and getting the feather detail fine tuned. Then Im going to color it, starting with black at the top and then fading into purple and then fading into blue at the bottom. Im also getting a tribal patern done through the feathers.

Thanks Catnapper! I didn't think me wearing white was apropreate for one and for two Im never one to be a traditionalist lol. No one complained about it though :)

I am proud to say both of my cats were in wedlock, although we sort of adopted our roomates cat, Squirt while we were living there before we got married. Is that bad lol?

I had to get even with you David LOL :) your post inspired my post!

It's ok Debbie to be conservitive, thats why I got it on my back where I can HIDE it when necicary lol! :D