PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Foggy

ratchet22
12-21-2004, 01:20 PM
Mr. Foggy is an 8 week old kitten that has a really bad eye, I do kitty rescue, so he was brought to get help and be adopted out
Unfortunatly his eyes were really infected and bad lookingl, I took him to the vet and received antibiotics, ect, he got better except he was blind in one eye. Everytiime I think he is ready to be adopted out his eye would get infected again. Back to the vet I went, anyways I was told it is best that the eye be removed, I called around only to find out it will cost over 900.00 to have it done. We have decided to put 200.00 into this, but need help and prayers for the rest. I have posted an ebay ad to help raise the money. Please pray for mr foggy that we can get the donations we need to get him the surgery, he has had such a horrible start at life, and he needs all the help and prayers he can get.

See a picture of him here! Thanks be to God!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=35558&item=4513628575&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

lute
12-21-2004, 01:37 PM
oh poor thing! i'm gonna sk my dad if i can donate. i'm also gonna put a link to this page everywhere.

ratchet22
12-21-2004, 01:39 PM
THANK YOU, I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET, I HAVE MANY PEOPLE ANYONE CAN SPEAK TO IF THEY ARE LERIOUS ABOUT THIS. I AM TRULY NEEDING HELP, WELL I GUESS I SHOULD SAY MR. FOGGY IS!