View Full Version : Sarah's recent escapade...

Tonya
12-21-2004, 12:43 PM
I got a picture delivered today. I was so excited about it that I opened the door without thinking of Sarah. So...off she went. I was in a sports bra (as you can imagine isn't attractive on a 8 month pregnant lady). I ran and changed and took off after her. Of course, she made it all to be a game. I now know better then to actually chase her. I just get close to her and get on my knees like I want to play, hoping that she'll come to me. Well, then a construction worker thought I needed help and started chasing her. He didn't speak English, so I was having a hard time telling him to stop chasing her. She wound up getting chased off onto a busy road.

So, I tell him to leave her there, that I didn't care. (Which I think he found strange.) But when I headed home, he got the hint and went back to work. I ran into the house and told Jaden to get his shoes on and grab some treats and toys.

Then I went back to the busy road and started trying to coax her over to me again. I realized that it was hopeless, that I was just causing her to make eratic moves into traffic. So I went home. I walked in the door and there was Jaden, still playing the computer. I WAS SO MAD AT HIM! Here I am, fat and pregnant, running all over the neighborhood, and he ignored me and sat on the computer.

I'd just begun assigning chores to him when I heard a mini paw knock on the door. It was my little furball. She was looking at me like "Aren't ya going to come back out and play?" I guess she got bored since no one was chasing her. She came inside and was pooped. Now she's curled up in a cute little ball sleeping.

Jaden is still cleaning as I'm typing this BTW. He's dead meat for pulling that stunt. No computer today for him!
:rolleyes:

sammy101
12-21-2004, 01:51 PM
wow that must of been crazy!Kodie got loose one time and my dad had to tackle him so he didnt run on the buisy road:rolleyes:
glad she came back!:)

cali
12-21-2004, 02:05 PM
glad sarah is safe and sound. jaden sounds like what my brother did a few days ago, only my brother is 18. the smoke dectecter went off like normall when we make finnish pancakes, I was too busey with the pancakes to tend to the smoke detecter, my mom was busey as well and my brother was just sitting at the computer, so my mom was like "daly go get the smoke detecter!" know what he said ? "nah, its not bothering me any" :eek: my mom got so mad at him for that one lol

CountryWolf07
12-21-2004, 03:59 PM
That is the kind of game Anna loves to play.... :rolleyes:

LorraineO
12-21-2004, 07:54 PM
first off,,,, your VERY attractive even at 8 months preggos!!!! dont ever think otherwise girl!!! Secondly,, thank goodness the lil monster came back and you didnt go into labour!!!!!!!!:eek:

Tonya
12-21-2004, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by LorraineO
first off,,,, your VERY attractive even at 8 months preggos!!!! dont ever think otherwise girl!!! Secondly,, thank goodness the lil monster came back and you didnt go into labour!!!!!!!!:eek:

Thank you. You're so sweet! I know, I was in such a bind...I'm not supposed to be running around right now, but Sarah is my baby too! I'm glad that it all worked out also.