PDA

View Full Version : Winter Wonderland in Iceland!!! *pics*

EssTer
12-21-2004, 11:06 AM
On Sunday we (our family) went for some trip.. to place called FlĆŗĆ°ir - where we go quite often.. There is small, very old place, and only few people knows about it... ItĀ“s like hot pots or what you call it in english LOL... (hot springs) and I can answer you now - NO they never get old LOL...and you can swim - well actually like sit there and rest...feel the nature...everything is very peaceful and calm there.. and itĀ“s just fantastic!!!! And after some half hour when we were there - me and my sister went out in snow and started snow fight LOL.. that was SO fun!!! we wore only shoes and swimming clothes...when we got kinda cold we wen back into water for some time.. after that we went out again running and my dad joined us :) we also layed in snow!! itĀ“s just too hard to explain that! ItĀ“s not cold at all when you are running like that in snow!!and NO - IĀ“m not sick today!! you just must come to Iceland and feel it!!! ItĀ“s kinda healing place, and if yiu are sick you go there and you will be better after while!!!! Here is the address of album... ƍĀ“m totally angry at imagestation LOL because itĀ“s loading SO slowly.. but I just realized that itĀ“s just not possible to put here pics from shutterfly.com so I added desription on each picture and you can view them on slideshow!!

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeAtGTVu1Yt3CQ

Hope you will enjoy pics :D

lute
12-21-2004, 11:10 AM
wow! what a beautiful place!!! those horses are adorable!:D

Barbara
12-21-2004, 11:46 AM
I want to take a bath in that pool :)

Tollers-n-Dobes
12-21-2004, 12:45 PM
You live in a gorgeous place!!! I LOVE the horses:D

Logan
12-21-2004, 12:48 PM
Liga, the pictures are wonderful and I didn't mind having a link to your album at all! Thank you for sharing your beautiful country with us!!!

I still think you should be able to post from Shutterfly, though, as I do it all the time! :confused: I'm going to try and post one of your beautiful pictures now, just to see if it will work.

Logan

PS. It worked!

http://shim1.shutterfly.com/procsserv/F-AtGTVu1Yt3BzIOQrm_NA

dukedogsmom
12-21-2004, 05:48 PM
You are so lucky to get to experience that! It's so beautiful. Thanks for sharing. I love the fuzzy horses. I'll bet it's really peaceful there. Wish we could all come up and visit you.

popcornbird
12-21-2004, 11:09 PM
Beautiful!!! Wow!!! I *love* hot springs. Amazing to see such hot springs in the midst of COLD snow. Wow!

BCBlondie
12-22-2004, 12:13 AM
Wow, so beautiful!!!!

Aren't you cold standing out in the snow like that though?? :eek: *shivers*

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-22-2004, 01:31 AM
Iceland is so beautiful!!So calm too (I think??)
This piture is great
http://shim1.shutterfly.com/procsserv/F-AtGTVu1Yt3B2IOQrm_Rg

AbbyMom
12-22-2004, 10:48 AM
I DID enjoy those! thanks!

EssTer
12-22-2004, 01:05 PM
IĀ“m glad you liked those pics :)
BTW - Logan - I canĀ“t see that pic :( I think the problem is that shutterfly picĀ“s address doesnt end with .jpg right? ThatĀ“s why it cant be posted here ..humm...

kimlovescats
12-22-2004, 01:35 PM
I couldn't get the slideshow to work!?:confused:

jenluckenbach
12-22-2004, 01:41 PM
I saw the small thumbnails, but I could not get the slideshow to work either! BUT, I can say this........BRRRRRR but beautiful ;)

slleipnir
12-22-2004, 05:17 PM
Wow! Beautiful! You're so lucky!

Vio&Juni
12-22-2004, 06:04 PM
Cool! Are these geysers?

EssTer
12-25-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Vio&Juni
Cool! Are these geysers?

No.. those arent geysers.. you can see some photo of Geysir in our web page - check it www.freewebs.com/uwelcome

bluekat
12-25-2004, 01:33 PM
Wow it looks so nice there!!:D Great pics, thanks for sharing!