PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Kim

catmandu
12-21-2004, 08:46 AM
As my friend Kim,sent us,some Santa Figurines,a Cat Pillow,Cat Toys,and a Cat Tae Towel,which as a bachelor,I can always use,and The Found Cats,and I will maj\ke sure,that the Cats,get the White Meat,atthe Village Restaurant,Thursday.

kimlovescats
12-21-2004, 06:24 PM
Gary, you are more than welcome ... I'm glad the kitties and you enjoyed the package! ;) I also enjoyed your lovely phone call today, thanks so much!

Kim:)

Laura's Babies
12-21-2004, 06:30 PM
Isn't Kim the greatest? What will you do next girl? (Can you help me win the power ball?)

catmandu
12-22-2004, 08:56 AM
We are MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWING for Kim,our Southern Belle!

sirrahbed
12-22-2004, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by catmandu
We are MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWING for Kim,our Southern Belle!

Kim is a Southern Belle and if enough whining occurs - we really need to get her to record her VOICE for us :D It is adorable and I LOVE hearing it!!

MULTICATMOM
12-22-2004, 09:53 AM
IM FINALLY IN PHOTOBUCKET:D :D

MULTICATMOM
12-22-2004, 10:04 AM
SORRY GARY, I POSTED IN THE WRONG THREAD! MY GROUP WISHES IT WERE A SHORTER TRIP! THEY'LL BE THERE WITH BELLS ON:D WATCH FUZZY THOUGH, SHE DOES LOVE A NICE TOWEL...

catfamily
12-22-2004, 10:06 AM
That was so sweet of Kim.And yes we need to hear your singing voice too.LOL