PDA

View Full Version : What are you all doing this Winter Break?

popcornbird
12-20-2004, 10:55 PM
Just wondering what everyone's going to be doing this winter break.

My aunt, uncle, and 3 cousins from Chicago, as well as a cousin from Canada and a cousin from England are coming to visit us this weekend. They'll be staying with us for a week. I am SO excited, because we haven't seen most of them in like 4 years, so I know its going to be lots of fun. I might be scarce on PT next week though...sadly. I'll probably be too busy to log on. Hopefully I'll be able to surf PT a LOT after they leave though...because I have 6 whole weeks of vacation. :D Nice! It will be my Chicago and England relatives' first time meeting Popcorn and Muffin. I hope the tiels will be okay with them being here, and that they'll like the tiels too.

Hope you all enjoy the holidays!

BCBlondie
12-20-2004, 10:59 PM
Working!!! :( :( I'm working full time this week! I'm dead already!

Is it Friday yet??? :confused:

Other than that... no real plans! I might go visit my cousin a couple times and maybe visit my friend at her college (she starts early), and I might hang out with my other friend when she gets back from her trip to New York... And of course I can't forget the cat show in January!! :D

GoldenRetrLuver
12-20-2004, 11:11 PM
We rented a cabin up in Big Bear, and I'm going to go snowboarding with my aunt, her two kids, my cousin's friend, my dad and my sister for a couple of days at the end of December. I'm bringing Daisy, and my aunt is bringing her two Pugs as well. Daisy's never seen snow before, so it should be interesting to see what she thinks of it. :D

Shelteez2
12-20-2004, 11:25 PM
Well my last day of work is the 23rd, and then the shop shuts down until Jan 4th. So I plan on lots of sleep, and soccer games.
That's about it really. :)

Tonya
12-20-2004, 11:58 PM
Nothing special since I'm supposed to take it easy. We went to the snow today and let the dogs run around. Jaden and Mike sledded while I snapped lots of pictures. It was nice to get out.

My in-laws are unforgiving, so we'll be on the road for 6 hours or so on Christmas, trying to make everyone happy. (I've announced that this is the last year I'm doing that...they can come see us!)

Aside from that, I don't have any plans to leave home this winter.

slleipnir
12-21-2004, 01:25 AM
Going to Florida - hopefully ;)

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-21-2004, 01:28 AM
My daughter will be recovering from her operation, so we won't go on a trip or so.
My husband is planning to repaint our bedroom. Now it is peach and caramel, and we would love to see a new colour there :rolleyes: !! We think about dark green, combined with some grey.

CalliesMom
12-21-2004, 02:54 AM
Spending two weeks with family in California :cool:

primabella
12-21-2004, 08:00 AM
I've been on break since December 7th.. ahhh. :D We don't have any plans, just taking it easy, get togethers with the family and friends.. the usual, I guess. My friend is spending New Years on a Caribbean cruise though.. *jealous*