PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever used your pet's shampoo?

Kfamr
12-20-2004, 10:45 PM
I'm wondering if anyone has ever used their pet's shampoo?

My dog's shampoo and conditioner is a bit on the expensive side, but i've always adored the smell and how long the smell lasted. And just how incredibly soft it made their fur.

Well, I decided to try it and I have to say it's incredible. My hair is sooo soft, and smells wonderful. Plus, with their conditioner you only need to use a small dab, and even for my long hair, it lasts.

I sometimes have a dry scalp, especially in winter... NOT with this shampoo and conditioner. I guess it's probably less harsh than people shampoo, being for dogs.

I'm just wondering if i'm the only weirdo? :p

lizzielou742
12-20-2004, 10:55 PM
Well, if I bathe the cats (which is like, never) I use Johnson's Baby Shampoo, which I have used on my hair many times.

I used to have some Mane & Tail conditioner - supposedly for horses. Worked pretty good. :D

That's awesome the shampoo and conditioner for the pups works on hoomans too! :D

flamepony12
12-20-2004, 10:57 PM
wow! what kind of animal shampoo was it? I'd like to try it! :D

Kfamr
12-20-2004, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by flamepony12
wow! what kind of animal shampoo was it? I'd like to try it! :D

It's Lambert Kay's Fresh n Clean Oatmeal n' Baking Soda Shampoo and Conditioner.

Unfortunately, it's like $10 a bottle.

Nomilynn
12-21-2004, 01:26 AM
I have! I had some for Bassett that's left over.. but Tilly and Nutmeg don't need to be bathed.

This stuff is an all natural, Vitamin E and Honey fomula and I LOVE it! I don't know the brand, and it's almost gone, but it makes my hair smell so good :)

primabella
12-21-2004, 07:55 AM
Nope but I really have considered it. Mickey uses "Mane & Tail" which is apparently for horses, but I've seen advertisements in magazines for it and I even read that Jennifer Aniston uses it. And she's got great hair, lol. ;)

anna_66
12-21-2004, 09:31 AM
Nope never have, but now you make me want to try it:D

luckies4me
12-21-2004, 09:32 AM
LOL I do! I use Pet Scentsations Premium Small Animal Shampoo, with tea tree oil LOL! :D

lute
12-21-2004, 09:45 AM
i wouldn't use the shampoo i use on Beanie. i think it stinks. if it was a nicer smell i would.

Buddy Blaze Lover
12-21-2004, 09:57 AM
Nope, never have, never will;) (it's a DOG smell!):D

chrissycat21
12-21-2004, 10:23 AM
I tried it once. Lets just say my hair didn't turn out as nice as yours. lol It was a mess!