PDA

View Full Version : whats your dogs christmas presents?

sammy101
12-20-2004, 07:57 PM
I bought Kodie a new stocking for $.99 at Target and got him some other stuff.

-Big Tire Toy
-2 small Nylabones
-a Rope
-pack of treats

...spoiled...

:rolleyes: :p :D

LuvGold00
12-20-2004, 08:00 PM
My gang all got nice handmade blankets and tennis balls! :D

LorraineO
12-20-2004, 08:59 PM
My three got wobbly balls, cookies, tug of war rope, canned food for each, jumbones and a nylabone each

lute
12-20-2004, 09:02 PM
i got Beanie a rawhide shaped like a candycane and a pack of gold coin treats for dogs.

chocolatepuppy
12-20-2004, 09:05 PM
Lacey's getting a new blankie, and a new ball, might be called a wobbly ball.
Mandy's getting yet another stuffie,a kangaroo, and a new leash.
Santa will also bring some doggie treats.
And who knows what else mom will bring home before Christmas Day! :D

cloverfdx
12-20-2004, 10:04 PM
C & E stockings are up and are getting full pretty fast, at last cound there were about 5 rawhide chews each and a few toys. Penny and Theo's stockings are looking a little empty so i will get them some toys and treats today.

Spoilt babies, but could not have it any other way.

Kfamr
12-20-2004, 10:39 PM
Well, I have 4 stockings.

1 is for all three of them -- there's numerous toys in it already.
The other three are their individual ones..

Simba has a toy, treats, a HUGE bone/cookie type thing, and a jumpbone.

Nala has a large pressed rawhide bone, toys, treats.

Kiara has a huge rawhide bone, balls, and treats.

Of course, my shopping is never complete for them.

flamepony12
12-20-2004, 10:41 PM
The dogs always get chew toys, treats, squeaky toys, rawhides, and tons of things 'till their stockings overflow! :D

jazzcat
12-20-2004, 11:38 PM
Disney was getting a new bed but I gave it to her last week. She's also getting:

New water and food bowl set in a stand
Treats that are for arthritis
I guess you could count the new Hills B/D food we are going to start her on for her mind problems. The bag is suppose to come in on Thursday - just in time for Christmas.

vinjashira
12-21-2004, 04:46 AM
snowy gets some toys and a new collar and tag :D

anna_66
12-21-2004, 08:47 AM
Of course I just went shopping again for them yesterday as I seemed to have given them almost all the treats I had for their stockings:o

Bon got a new bed for his kennel, a bag of food (not really a gift, but to him it was:p). And a boat load of treats (dentabones, doggiepops, pigs ears, cow hooves, dog biscuits, busy bones, billjack soft treats, big dog cookies). Whew! I think that's it. They have so many toys I didn't get them any. And Amy (cincysmom) sent them some so they are getting those on christmas day:)

cloverfdx
12-21-2004, 09:13 AM
I finally got Penny and Theo some more stocking stuffers yesterday, their stockings are looking "much" better now ;).

I got Theo a little chihuahua sized tug rope and some more rawhide chews, and Penny got a new squeeky toy and some rawhide chews, but i am not done yet.

DogLover9501
12-21-2004, 09:26 AM
Yesterday I spent $20 just on BONES from the pet store!

Piddle has a bird stuffie that makes noises and talks, he likes things like that :D He also has lots of other stuffies and treats for his stocking.

Jasper's gift is on it's way here ;) Shelteez2 has offered to get them for me, since we don't have any good pet stores here, so she sent them, and also added something from the Clipse & Emily :D

I'm still not sure what else to get for Wiggles, she has treats and bones too.

Samantha Puppy
12-21-2004, 09:36 AM
From her daddy and me, Samantha's getting two stuffies, a big box of Greenies, a laser pointer (she'll have to share with the kittens), treats and something else I'm forgetting.

I have no idea what my parents or my brother got her.

Miranda_Rae
12-21-2004, 10:11 AM
So far I've gotten her:

An Orbee Bone
A bag of Pigs Ears
A Jumbo bone

For her stocking stuffer I have gotten:
a bag of treats

And what I have left to get is:
some cow hooves
greenies
and probably much more! :p

Its not as much as you guys are getting, but I don't have a lot of money, and I am trying to spread it out through the winter until I start working this summer again. I plan on getting her some more toys though. I just have to order them, and thats where its so expensive, with all the shipping you know.

Her birthday is the 28th so its kind of like Christmas. For her Birthday she is getting:
A bad Cuz
a bag of rawhide treats
and probably other stuff that I still have to get! :p

chrissycat21
12-21-2004, 10:45 AM
Whoops, does anyone know how late Petsmart is open? I still have to get shopping! :eek: :p

petslover
12-21-2004, 11:22 AM
Hey!! I thought I would share the pictures of what I got my boys and girls!

This is a picture of what I got Bouncer. He also got a food/water bowl I didn't include in the picture!

petslover
12-21-2004, 11:23 AM
This is what I got Ziggy. I also got her a new food and water bowl!

petslover
12-21-2004, 11:24 AM
This is what I got Tiger, Buster, Muffin, and CoCo..
I just put all of theirs since they are all into together most of the time and they will take each others anyways lol!

petslover
12-21-2004, 11:25 AM
dang it,lol, I pushed enter on accident, but here is the picture of the last post.

petslover
12-21-2004, 11:27 AM
This is a great gift for all of my pets that Ms. Lorraine (rg_girlca) sent for the Secret Santa. Buster, CoCo, Bouncer,Tiger,Ziggy, and Muffin hadn't seen it yet since it came in so close to Christmas. They will be surprised!!:D

tomkatzid
12-21-2004, 11:44 AM
Our girls are getting all kinds of stuffies, as Lucee has killed them all year, not too many left. So starting over with a new batch. And a flying squirrel and some balls. Treats too of course. Kelcee will get a new mousie, but no treats, poor baby. We only got a couple things for my Dad and no other humans, just their pets. Our back room bed looks like a wall in PetsMart !!!
Katz

slleipnir
12-21-2004, 12:08 PM
I got them a bunch of stuff but I kinda already gave it to them T-T lmao