PDA

View Full Version : Just a update (about our house burning)

Tina
12-20-2004, 07:31 PM
Hi I just thought I would check in while I could. I guess most of you know that our home caught on fire Saturday night.

I just thought I'd let you know we are all ok. We are staying with Rob's(my husband) parents for now. We have another place to stay it is a house belongs to his parents until we decide what we are going try to do. We will not be going back to the old house(trailer) there is just too much damage.

Well I got to go but I will update again soon.

slick
12-20-2004, 07:41 PM
Very sad news Tina, but sure glad you are all OK and that's the main thing. Material possessions can be replaced, but lives can't.

Karen
12-20-2004, 07:42 PM
Thanks for checking in! It's good you are all okay, and that you have a place to stay, too. We'll be here when you are settled in somewhere!

kimlovescats
12-20-2004, 07:47 PM
Oh how horrible .... I am so very sorry! Do you know what caused the fire? (((HUGS))) and praise that you all are safe!;)

Jods
12-20-2004, 08:15 PM
Tina,
I'm very sorry. I'm glad everyone is okay. Did you manage to get all the pets out? I will be thinking of you and your family. Hope the holidays go as best as can be exppected for you all.

Toby's my baby
12-20-2004, 08:55 PM
I am glad you are ok! How did you manage to get all of your pets out? Hope your lives can get back to normal soon, and you can find a place to live. :)

Logan
12-20-2004, 10:20 PM
Tina, I totally missed this, so I'm glad you checked in. Thank goodness you are all safe!! You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers as you recover from this.

Logan

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-21-2004, 04:10 AM
Thanks for checking in, Tina!! It won't be easy for all of you this coming Christmas. But concider it like this: you've got the most valuable present possible: your lifes :) . Hang in there Tina, you're in my prayers!!

ramanth
12-21-2004, 08:28 AM
Tina, I'm so sorry! I'm glad you and your family were not hurt. That's the important thing.

*hugs*

robinh
12-21-2004, 08:35 AM
Are you all OK?? Take care of yourself and your family. Keep us posted when you can.

anna_66
12-21-2004, 08:55 AM
Oh Tina, I'm so sorry to hear about this:( You must be devistated.
I'm so glad that you checked in and let those of us who didn't know, know you and your family are alright.
Please take care of yourself.

gini
12-21-2004, 10:31 AM
Tina, what a horrible thing to have happen right before the holidays. Thank God you are all safe.

I know that only good things are ahead of you. Please try to have a Merry Christmas.

Check in with us when you can.

Lilith Cherry
12-21-2004, 10:40 AM
I am so glad you are safe at least.... sorry about the fire though.