PDA

View Full Version : If your cat was a dog...

kuhio98
12-20-2004, 03:05 PM
Bob (hubby) spent the weekend in the hospital. He thought he was having a heart attack -- but after many tests and thousands of dollars, they believe he is suffering from sleep apnea (hence the shortness of breath he was experiencing). Everything turned out well.

The point of this thread? Oh yeah! As we were waiting for the doctor to sign him out, we were watching a show on TV about Jack Russel Terriers. The show talked about their energy and prevalence for being nawtee and getting into trouble if they were bored. We both looked at each other and said "That's Pepper". So we got to thinking about our cats and their "inner dog". We decided that:

Halo is a Collie
Cammie is an Afghan Hound
and Pepper is a Jack Russel Terrier

How about your cats?

kimlovescats
12-20-2004, 03:34 PM
Gosh, I am so glad to hear that Bob is not having heart problems, how scary! I recently had a similar overnight stay!

Hmmm, I'll have to think about which kinds of dogs, my cats are!!! :D

K & L
12-20-2004, 03:39 PM
:D The only one I can think of is Beavis - a St. Bernard!:D

RedHedd
12-20-2004, 03:42 PM
Mishi is like a golden retriever .... all big, golden and galumphy.

Grace
12-20-2004, 06:05 PM
Reese is one of those fou-fou tiny creatures - like a Shih-Tzu or Maltese.

Grady runs like a retriever.

Red is a Clumber Spaniel.

Abby is an Italian Greyhound.

Duffy is a Heinz 57.

Ooops - I forgot to add, I'm really glad your husband is alright.

K & L
12-20-2004, 06:08 PM
BTW......Thank goodness your husband is OK!

sirrahbed
12-20-2004, 06:16 PM
ohMY!! what a scare with hubby!:eek: Glad he is OK!!
I don't know much of anything about dogs to compare:D One thing we do say is that Dylan and Robbie seem like dogs sometimes.

Dylan - like a big,gentle, sweet and calm dog - maybe a golden retriever? (at least granddog Cinnamon is like this)

Robbie - we call him a bulldog (I have no idea what a bulldog is though) because he is built so sturdy and he is clumsy in a way that is just not catlike. He also comes prancing up all wiggly like a puppy, acting like he is quite sure you are excited to see him!:D :D He doesn't ever walk gracefully, he kinda struts and knocks things over:rolleyes:

Emily - maybe some sort of quiet lapdog?

Eliot and Lizzie are just so totally CAT;)

rkidsrcats
12-20-2004, 08:43 PM
Tiger is an Aussie Shep - gotta have a job, always wanting to know what you are doing and can he help in any way...obsessive about things.

Pippin is/must be part Husky with the curly tail and all. Plus he's getting a little plush and fluffed out - loves the cold weather!

Willie is a Beagle - talkative and wants to sniff everything and everyone.

Percy is whatever is the most glamorous and perfect dog.

Norbert is a Dalmation - loyal and protective.

CalliesMom
12-20-2004, 08:49 PM
Shadow is like a very overweight, black lab...she is very sweet, follows you everywhere...she is the perfect dog cat.

Callie and Whisper are definetely cats though. No dog like qualities in them.

Glad to hear your husband is okay. Awfully scary though!

catcrazylady
12-20-2004, 08:51 PM
I'm so glad hubby is ok!! That can be very frightening but now you will at least know that his heart is ok. Great news!!

As for the dog thing, hmmm....this is going to require some thinking.

My very first thought was of Rosco.
Rosco would be a chihuahua! (I had to look up that spelling)
They always seem to be loaded with love and attitude and think they are way bigger than they are!:D

I'll have to htink on the rest of them.

catmandu
12-21-2004, 09:03 AM
I think,that the Meezers,would be Terriers,Moose and JJJ3 Labs,and the Others,would be I think,Cllies,as they are active,and furry.