PDA

View Full Version : Rumi

tatsxxx11
02-16-2001, 04:59 AM
Hi Rumi! So happy to meet you! What a beautiful "All American" girl you are! Your sweet loving disposition and love for life are truly inspirational! But with a shep and a lab as your lineage, how could you be anything BUT divine. You have such an air of calm and wisdom about you! True poetic grace; just as your name implies. And what a lovely name your human has chosen for you. You have more than lived up to your namesake! What a joy you must be to all who cross your path. I wish I could know you better. I guess I'll have to settle for enjoying your lovely photo and wishing you the best as you celebrate your most deserving award as our Dog of the Day! Much love to you sweet Rumi!!

Angels3
02-16-2001, 06:21 AM
Oh, Rumi, what a beautiful, serene, calm and wise looking girl you are. I can see why your owner would love you so much. Your name really suits you. I like reading some of the Sufi poems, too. They're beautiful..just like you. Enjoy being Dog of the Day...and ask your loving owner for some special treats. You deserve them.

RachelJ
02-17-2001, 09:23 AM
Sorry that I am late congratulating you in being our dog of the day, yesterday. You are a sweetheart who has a zest for life and yet a calm, loving nature. What more could anyone want in a dog. I wish I could give you a snuggle and kiss those soft ears. I can just imagine that you would give me a kiss in return. I hope your life continues to be full of adventure and love. You deserve it, sweet girl, you deserve it.

sammi
02-18-2001, 07:39 PM
Rumi! You are a very pretty girl and I can see why you are special. Congrats. on being Dog of The Day! Sorry I am late with your greeting but hope you got extra treats!!