PDA

View Full Version : Sammy

sasha the cat
12-20-2004, 02:30 AM
Mee-ow, Sammy!

What a handsome orange kitty you are. My KatMa loves orange boys. You are a real little helper -- knocking off decorations and re-arranging your Mommy's drawers...

We're thrilled to learn you're an indoor cat now; so much safer for you. We laughed at the notion of a dog-cat but there is much truth to that. KatMa's darling Tiggy was a dog-cat because he thought Bobby the Dog was his momma. Tiggy did lots of doggie things. I'm pure feline but I do run to the door to greet my people.

Have a great day being our Cat of the Day. Live long, happy and healthy with your Mommy. My KatMa sends you a warning: do not eat any icicles or thread or strings...that can cause serious problems for us kitty cats.

xoxo from my KatMa and mucho amore and bisous to you from me, Sasha the Queen Calico.

Barbara
12-20-2004, 03:12 AM
Good morning Sammy,
I love nawteekitties because they give you a good laugh and I can see from your cute little orange nose you're one of them.

Have fun at Christmas time with the tree and your gifts (even if you are nawtee I have a feeling Santa Paws will put something on you stocking;) ) and enjoy cuddling with meowmie:)

Lillycat
12-20-2004, 03:54 AM
yes, you look like you look for trouble......just that gleam in your eye.....congratulations on being cotd!!!

kb2yjx
12-20-2004, 07:00 AM
What a sweet OrangeMan!!! Have fun as COTD!!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-20-2004, 08:03 AM
You can play "fetch"!! Wow, you're a smart and VERY handsome cat, Sammy!!

catmandu
12-20-2004, 08:08 AM
Super Sammy,the Found Cat Oganization,is pleased,to see,one of thier own,get this Wonderful Honor,and it proves,what we have always said,that if you want An Owesome Cat,adopt an Orange Cat.A Big Found Cat MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWY Pet Mas,to super Sammy Cat COTD.

Laura's Babies
12-20-2004, 08:40 AM
Sammy, you sound like a lot of fun!....and smart too, to play fletch.. Beauty and brains... What a combination.

Jax
12-20-2004, 08:47 AM
Sammy, you are one adorable red NYC boy!! What a cutie you are - you look smashing in your Christmas bow handsome! Congrats to Darling Sammy! :) :D :)

LittleOrangeKitten
12-20-2004, 09:58 AM
What a precious orange tabby you are! I could have sworn your human was talking about my orange tabby at home! Looks for trouble? You bet! But I love him so much.

Sammy, you have a wonderful cat day!

tatsxxx11
12-20-2004, 11:23 AM
Oh Sammy! What a darling little scamp you are! And a guy with real NYC 'tude!":D Like Barbara, I just can't resist a kitty who dares to take a walk on the wild side! How you must keep your human entertained with your mischievous ways! But you're not fooling anyone, it's easy to see you're a real mush at heart:) I hope you and your human enjoy a very Merry Christmas Sammy, though you and she just might have a different idea of what that means>>>>try not to knock the tree over, Sammy:D Congratulations to you adorable Sammy, our fabulous CAT OF THE DAY!:) Lots of warm hugs and purrrs to you sweetheart from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver:)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-20-2004, 12:43 PM
Sammy
What an adorable rascal you seem to be!
How wonderful that you help your mommy with the tree. We humans sometimes overdo the ornament thing!
You look so handsome with your Christmas bow!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

Dan Holder
12-20-2004, 05:34 PM
18 pounds in the Christmas tree? He's a good looking kitty, finding his indoor entertainment as he can. Bet his human gets a big, warm, orange welcome home at the end of the day, too.

karlyb
12-20-2004, 09:24 PM
Sammy, you are such a gorgeous orange kitty, especially with your big red bow! Orange kitties are my favorites. You could be a twin in looks and size, but not age, to my Sandy. I bet you have a lot of fun playing fetch with your mom. Tell her you want a laser light for Christmas. Sammy, stay warm and snuggly this winter. Curl up as close as you can to your mom, nothing like a purring kitty to keep a human warm.