PDA

View Full Version : adorable pics of shop cats...........

carole
12-19-2004, 10:31 PM
Some of you might remember my thread about these two shop cats, they were feral kittens, and the pet shop owner(who does not sell animals) but food and supplies, took them in, they are Smokey and Mischa, both real cuties, so we went over there and snapped their pics for you, talk about star quality lol. Enjoy. This is Smokey.:)

carole
12-19-2004, 10:37 PM
More of gorgeous Smokey, he is beautiful in real life too.

carole
12-19-2004, 10:46 PM
The sweet and shy Mischa.

krazyaboutkatz
12-19-2004, 11:06 PM
Gorgeous cats.:) A friend of mine has a cat named Smokie and he looks like he could be Smokeys twin. Here's a picture of him.

Dog1,Cats2
12-19-2004, 11:11 PM
Pretty cats - great that someone is claiming them, or at least taking care of them!

catmandu
12-20-2004, 08:38 AM
The Found Casts,are so pleased,that Misha,and Smokey,have found a port,in the storm,and ahve a place,where they can receive food,and comfoert,and that Gentleman,is to be commended,for his helping those Wonderful cats.

Barbara
12-20-2004, 08:49 AM
I have seen many cats in shops and I think they are good vendors- at least if there is a customer like me:D

These two look especially good in their job:)

carole
12-20-2004, 12:39 PM
They are so well taken care of, in beautiful condition, they have a good life really, all the comforts of the pet store, with all its nice bedding , great food, and at xmas she takes the cats home to her place when the store is closed.

They make up their own special cat food there, which I have considered buying, special pet mince etc, so they are two spoilt kitties, their mother is very feral, and they could not capture her, but she is fed as well and taken care of as best they can.

Smokey is really stunning when you see him, and he has a nice nature, yes he does look like your friends kitty.:)

slick
12-20-2004, 01:01 PM
Two very lucky kitties indeed. So nice that the owner takes them home when the shop is closed. Merry Christmas Smokey and Mischa :)