PDA

View Full Version : Woman Finds Cat Mutilated In Garage

sammy101
12-19-2004, 10:21 PM
Woman Finds Cat Mutilated In Garage
Police Worry Cat's Killer Could Target Other Animals, People

POSTED: 10:58 am CST December 16, 2004

HOUSTON -- Houston police are trying to figure out if someone is preying on pets in southeast Houston.

A woman came home and found her cat mutilated inside her garage at Sylvan and Idylwood Wednesday.

Hollie Myers told Local 2 she thinks the cat killer scaled her fence, walked through her back yard to a door that had been left open for the cat.

"It seems very personal. It scares me that they would do it in my garage, where I can get out and see it. I don't know why people would do that," Myers told Local 2.

Police said nothing was reported stolen from Myers garage and fear the person who killed the cat may kill other animals or target people.

The cat's killer faces a third-degree felony charge, injury to an animal causing death. If convicted, the killer could be punished to a fine and prison time.

Houston's animal cruelty investigator plans to ask Crime Stoppers to post a reward for information leading to an arrest.

Copyright 2004 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:( thats really scary that something like this is happening in my city:( :( :mad: :(

Palomino21
12-20-2004, 03:45 AM
That is really sad. There really are mean and crazy people out there.

moosmom
12-20-2004, 01:23 PM
When is this instanity going to stop??? When will the judicial system buckle down and start making the laws ALOT stricter than they are now??? I am SO sick of reading these tragic stories about the torturing and killing of animals. It makes me sick!

Laura's Babies
12-21-2004, 09:01 AM
the killer could be punished to a fine and prison time.

COULD BE??? What is this "COULD BE stuff??? It shoud be " WILL "!!!!!!!

CalliesMom
12-21-2004, 11:10 AM
I agree with Moosmom..it has been shown those that mistreat animals are going to do it to humans eventually. Those people are not "sane" and do not deserve a slap on the wrist for doing this to an animal. Sentences should be more severe--one is taking another's life..come on now. When will the judicial system get with the program? These people are sick!!! :mad: :mad:

QueenScoopalot
12-23-2004, 07:04 AM
What is this world coming to? :mad: :mad: :mad: I'm also getting sick of these so called sentences the court systems are handing out! It's high time the laws are changed from misdemeanors to the crimes they are! :mad: Hope they find the person (and that's being nice) that did this. :(

Prue
12-23-2004, 07:18 AM
That is horrible. :mad: That lunatic needs to remember the Golden Rule: do to others as you would have them do to you.

Pit Chick
12-23-2004, 08:48 AM
Great, this loony toon is running around my town. Yet another reason why my pets don't stay outside and my cats aren't even allowed out anymore. Unless the low life that did this has drugs on them or a warrant for their arrest, they won't do anything to severely punish them (unless you call community service or probation severe). Don't let me catch this bastard on my side of town, cause the next story you guys read will be:

"Cat killer ran over by psycho animal rescuer"

But judge, it was temporary sanity :D

pitc9
12-23-2004, 09:16 AM
That's just sick!!!!

SparklingDiamond
12-31-2004, 06:19 PM
This just pisses me off. :mad: I have no idea how anyone could do such a thing! Make sure you keep your pup safe. :(

LilFireTiger
01-01-2005, 06:57 PM
He should be in prison for life!For killing a animal now thats just sad and mean !