PDA

View Full Version : Remus the cuddle bug

DJFyrewolf36
12-19-2004, 07:12 PM
Something very interesting happened last night...

Remus, the normally somewhat aloof cat (He generally bugs me for a few pets and then goes on his merry way) decided to be such a cuddle bug last night. He was purring so loud and was snuggling with me. It was SO cute! He even fell asleep with me petting him!

:D I think Spook is teaching him how to be a cuddle cat

I love kitties!

rg_girlca
12-19-2004, 08:48 PM
Awww that's sweet. It feels so good when they cuddle with you.

It could be that Spook is teaching Remus to be a cuddle bug or Remus knows that Santa Claws is coming soon.;)

Laura's Babies
12-19-2004, 10:30 PM
Maybe something is going around! I swear, another personailty has moved in Amy's body, since October she has suddenly changed and wants to be held and petted, gets in laps and stuff she never did before... She didn't want to be touched before. I LOVE it and am eating it up since I am afraid the mood will pass and she go back to a touch-me-not.

nibblets
12-19-2004, 11:57 PM
Miss Julie has been more snuggly than usual as well...whatever it is...I like it!:D

Corinna
12-20-2004, 12:39 AM
Our very aloof Miss Ebony too. I think its becouse she wants to make sure we won't put her out in the snow( if she goes out its becouse she wants to)

catfamily
12-20-2004, 07:03 AM
Cats are the greatest:D

christa
12-20-2004, 07:07 AM
Same with Josie!

I just assumed that my cuddlebug, Brodie, was rubbing off on her . . . she's been more affectionate than I've ever seen her!

sirrahbed
12-20-2004, 08:00 AM
This is VERY weird because Eliot has it too:eek: Is it the change in weather??? Is it a full moon???

catmandu
12-20-2004, 08:16 AM
A lot,of times,the most aloof Cats,with time,become very friendkly,and I think that Remus,will become the Lap Cat,that you have always wanted.