PDA

View Full Version : Heres Ajay!!!

LorraineO
12-19-2004, 12:39 PM
Here he is from last night,,, he was some scared of everything and a VERY big sookiebaby!!!! He tried ot take off Merlins head when we got them together.... not fun,,, but hubby figures if he really wanted to,, he would have.....

http://lorraineo.mypicgallery.com/lucymerlin/2004-1218-171443aa_large.jpg
hi mom.... How many pics are ya gonna take????

http://lorraineo.mypicgallery.com/lucymerlin/2004-1218-173205aa_large.jpg
Oh I love my daddy...

http://lorraineo.mypicgallery.com/lucymerlin/2004-1218-205518aa_large.jpg
Hold me mommy!!!!!

http://lorraineo.mypicgallery.com/lucymerlin/2004-1218-205242aa_large.jpg
I feel so shy.....

http://lorraineo.mypicgallery.com/lucymerlin/2004-1219-130520aa_large.jpg
On the floor enjoying scratches!

KYS
12-19-2004, 12:45 PM
He is beautiful and I am so happy for you all.
Was he a little bit better with Merlin today?
I am sure in a few more days Ajay will start
feeling right at home.

LorraineO
12-19-2004, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by KYS
He is beautiful and I am so happy for you all.
Was he a little bit better with Merlin today?
I am sure in a few more days Ajay will start
feeling right at home.

that was today that he tried to take off poor Merlies head... :D He is calmer,, not QUITE as growly when he sees them.. but Lucy wont have ANYTHING to do with him yet..... I think he scares her...:eek: :( He gor out of his crate last night,, we ended up putting a lock on the top as he pulled the entrance into the crate,, he is strong!!! He couldnt get out after that! He cried for @ 5 to 10 mins,, but his foster mommy told us he would.....he sure can be loud!!!!

Cincy'sMom
12-19-2004, 01:08 PM
What a cutie!! Heis gorgoues!! I love it when Dobies have natural ears!!

I hpoe things get better between the dogs. I'm sure once they all adjust everything will be okay!

vinjashira
12-19-2004, 01:44 PM
he's gorgeous, congratulation for the new addition to your house.

chocolatepuppy
12-19-2004, 02:26 PM
Ajay is gorgeous! What a nice Christmas present! I'm sure all three pups will be fine soon, it just takes time! :)

tatsxxx11
12-19-2004, 03:16 PM
Congratulations!:) Ajay is precious! Paws crossed that soon, all the puppers will be the best of buds:) Welcome home Ajay:D

cubby31682
12-19-2004, 03:55 PM
OMG he is soooo cute!! Congrats on the new little (well not so little) baby. How old is he again? He and Gracie must be related, she is very loud and cries when ever you don't include her. She is also pretty strong, she pulls me off the couch when she wants to play with her toys.
Katie

iceyshiver21
12-19-2004, 03:57 PM
Ajay is very beautiful. ^_^ .drools.

KYS
12-19-2004, 04:14 PM
posted by LorraineO:that was today that he tried to take off poor Merlies head... :D He is calmer,,>>>>>>

Please keep us posted on Ajay's progress.
Hopefully everbody will accept each-other soon
and all will be well. :D

LorraineO
12-19-2004, 05:07 PM
He is 1 yr and a 3 months old. He seems to have ALOT of seperation anxiety,, even if we are in sight but on the other side of the baby gate,, he is anxious and whines like crazy... I think he lead an extremely sheltered life before this,,,,his foster mom suggests we use something called Rescue Remedy... anyone heard of this,,? :confused: Its supposed to be herbal in nature..

I sure hope he settles down soon,,,, esp with my two,,, I have no idea what to do if he doesnt by the time hubby has to go to work again in January....:( :eek: :confused:

BCBlondie
12-19-2004, 05:18 PM
I've heard that Rescue Remedy has really helped a lot of dogs. I bought it for Sesh a while ago, but haven't really had the chance to use it too much, as I haven't really seen that he needs it.

Who is Ajay?? :eek: I think I missed something... :confused: Did you get a new dog?? :eek: :D :D

How do you pronounce Ajay's name? :) He's beautiful! I hope that he warms up to Merlin.

Psst... I'd love to see some new pics of Merlin and Lucy too.. :D

LorraineO
12-19-2004, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by BCBlondie
I've heard that Rescue Remedy has really helped a lot of dogs. I bought it for Sesh a while ago, but haven't really had the chance to use it too much, as I haven't really seen that he needs it.

I THOUGHT OF MAYBE TRYING BUT WAS KINDA HOPING THAT WE COULD DO THIS WITHOUT USING ANYTHING ,,,, IT MIGHT BE AB OPTION IF NOTHING CHANGES IN ANOTHER DAY OR TWO... WHERE DOES ONE FIND IT????

Who is Ajay?? :eek: I think I missed something... :confused: Did you get a new dog?? :eek: :D :D

HE IS OUR NEW DOBIE BOY,, A RESCUE,,

How do you pronounce Ajay's name? :) He's beautiful! I hope that he warms up to Merlin.

JUST LIKE IT LOOKS,, A JAY. MERLIN LOVES HIM,, BUT AJAY WONT LET HIM GET TOO CLOSE FOR TOO LONG.. AND LUCY IS HIDING ALOT,, SHE ISNT TAKING TO HIM MUCH RIGHT NOW....I HOPE IT CHANGES SOON!!

Psst... I'd love to see some new pics of Merlin and Lucy too.. :D
WILL TRY TO GET SOME TONIGHT,,,,,

molucass
12-19-2004, 05:49 PM
Congratulations on your new baby!
He's so handsome!

lute
12-19-2004, 07:25 PM
WELCOME AJAY!!!:D your a very handsome boy!:D

Jods
12-19-2004, 08:01 PM
Congrats on the new boy!! So is he bigger then Lucy??? He's beautiful :)

LorraineO
12-19-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Jods
Congrats on the new boy!! So is he bigger then Lucy??? He's beautiful :)

Yes,, much taller by far! She used to look big to me,, now shes a shorty pants beside him.. WHEN she gets to ever stand by him that is!!!!! :D :D

anna_66
12-19-2004, 08:51 PM
You were finally able to bring him home hu?! I haven't been on much so I haven't seen the updates but I'm really glad you got him....he's a cutie pie! Congrats to you all!

I hope that as time goes by things will get better:D

robinh
12-19-2004, 09:31 PM
Rescue Remedy is great stuff. The shelter where I volunteer uses it when they have a new dog come in. The new dogs are generally not used to a kennel type atmosphere and the remedy helps get them through the first trauma of the situation.

We use it here to help when we bathe Carly. She was abused by her previous owners when it comes to water and she is absolutely TERRIFIED of anything to do with water. The Remedy just takes the edge off the fear without drugging her.

shais_mom
12-19-2004, 10:04 PM
what a pretty baby!
Congratulations!

pitc9
12-20-2004, 07:50 AM
Yes, I have heard good things about the Rescue Remedy also!
Congrats on the new baby! He is a CUTIE!!!!!!

What a wonderful Christmas gift for you and him!!!

ChrisH
12-20-2004, 01:13 PM
Ajay is gorgeous!! :) Reminds me a lot of my RB Max.

How are he and Merlin doing today?

kimlovescats
12-20-2004, 01:17 PM
He is BEAUTIFUL!!!:eek: