PDA

View Full Version : Christmas present WIP

slleipnir
12-18-2004, 07:19 PM
WORK IN PROGRESS

http://www.tainted-sky.net/draw/smitten.jpg
Doing this for my mom for x-mas. I've always done horses (All I could really do) for her so I thought I'd try to do something of extra importance to her this year, her kitty, Smitten.

It's FAR from finished, like I said, WIP. I've only working on it for a few hours tonight. I kinda lost track of time with it but I don't think it was more then 2-3 hours. I need to work on the strips a lot, I just did it roughly. I'm actually please it turned out this well in such little amount of time. It usually takes me A LONG time ot get ANY progress.

Anywho, this is turning out a lot better then the one I did of Kiba a while ago :X (she was deformed LOL) What do you think so far?

GraciesMommy
12-18-2004, 07:23 PM
I think you are very very talented~

dukedogsmom
12-19-2004, 09:06 AM
I think it looks great! I would love to know how to do all that. I guess I just need to start experimenting. I think your mom will love it.

lynnestankard
12-19-2004, 09:08 AM
Audrey it's beautiful - I'm positive your Mum will be thrilled with it.

Lynne

slleipnir
12-19-2004, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
I think it looks great! I would love to know how to do all that. I guess I just need to start experimenting. I think your mom will love it.

I mostly use the paintbrush tool in adobe and the eraser and smudge. :)

Lillycat
12-19-2004, 11:13 AM
too cute!!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-19-2004, 11:20 AM
Your mom will LOVE it!! What a super present!!

BCBlondie
12-19-2004, 05:09 PM
Wow, it's beautiful so far!! :D I can't wait to see it finished! :)

rizzy
12-19-2004, 07:51 PM
OMG! I am really impressed! I think it turned out, I mean is turning out AWESOME!! I would *love* to draw like that. You have a ton of talent, you are an awesome drawer. I am sure your mom will love it!:D Great Job!:D