PDA

View Full Version : Sorry I haven't been on much...

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-17-2004, 11:29 PM
I haven't been on much lately because of some stuff I'm dealing with.

Last night I finally cracked and I just cried about everything for almost an hour. Something set me off, I think it was anger at my brother, and I went upstairs and cried about everything-- the two major tests I had the next day, the frustration between my parents, my upcoming band concert that I am terrified about. I just cried and cried and couldn't stop. I think it's all out of my system but I'm still anxious about my concert on Tuesday.

Hopefully I'm well enough to be back here for a while, I sure missed you guys and reading the posts. :)

Tollers-n-Dobes
12-17-2004, 11:31 PM
Welcome back Megan! I hope you're feeling better soon. (((hugs))).

Shelteez2
12-17-2004, 11:45 PM
Sometimes it's good to just go somewhere quiet and have a good cry.
It really does help release some stress, at least it does for me.

Hope you're feeling better, and never ever feel guilty or let anyone put you down for having a good crying jag.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-18-2004, 09:57 AM
Thanks. I have a Christmas party today so hopefully it will take my mind off things.

moosmom
12-18-2004, 10:46 AM
Megan,

There are times when I have meltdowns (that's what I call my crying jags) I cry till I can't cry anymore. I feel so much better after I do.

Feel better. ;)

cookieluver7
12-18-2004, 02:54 PM
I hope you feel better and I am sorry that you are feeling this way. {{HUGS}}

Karen
12-18-2004, 04:02 PM
Glad to see you back, give Abbydog a big hug for me, okay? We missed you. What are you playing for the concert? Anything exceptionaly difficult or cool?

Sorry you've been having a difficult time, but glad you're feeling somewhat better. Hugs to you, too!

Amber
12-18-2004, 04:05 PM
It is always best to cry it all out. I do it alot, when I'm upset about things.

I hope things are doing better for you ((hugs)) :)

I have a choir (and the band will play too) concert Monday, and I'm terrified too! :o

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-18-2004, 04:40 PM
The concert... oy.

We are considered, by many people, the best highschool band in the state. We play at a theater, and it is ALWAYS packed. There were a couple years where we had to give up the seats saved for the band after we performed for people to sit down. A house that is ALWAYS packed full with over 2,000 people. People who don't even have a child in the music program come, just for our holiday concert.

I am first chair French Horn this year too, and I have solos in all but two pieces. I'm especially nervous about the last song... it is DEAD silent when I play a really difficult note.

Other than that, our concert will be AWESOME. I can't wait, but then again I am soooo nervous.

flamepony12
12-18-2004, 08:33 PM
I'm glad to see you posting on it, and I hope the band concert goes well!
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Amber
12-18-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl
I can't wait, but then again I am soooo nervous.

Ohh, Im very nervous for our concert too, and I'm sure you'll do great! :)