PDA

View Full Version : NAWTEE Little Georgie!!

QueenScoopalot
12-17-2004, 04:01 PM
Sorry, no pictures of his latest antics, but just as I was about to fall asleep last night, Georgie started hiking up the curtains in the bedroom! :rolleyes: :eek: If I wasn't falling on my face, and afraid he was going to get hurt, I would have grabbed the camera in the other room. He reminded me of a squirrel, and boy did he look pleased with himself. :D Being crippled doesn't stop him from being nawtee! ;)

catcrazylady
12-17-2004, 05:01 PM
LOL!!! I hate to say it Jan but that is WONDERFUL news!! Good for you Georgie Boy! Don't tell mom I said so but keep on climbing little fella!! Just maybe not the curtains next time ok? :D :D :D

Laura's Babies
12-17-2004, 05:40 PM
Georgie is an adventurer? Better watch that little doll.. He is going to hurt himself with those "male" antics.. LOL!

jenluckenbach
12-17-2004, 06:19 PM
Hee hee. It is always the cute one that you have to look out for ;).

:D:D Go Georgie!

QueenScoopalot
12-17-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
LOL!!! I hate to say it Jan but that is WONDERFUL news!! Good for you Georgie Boy! Don't tell mom I said so but keep on climbing little fella!! Just maybe not the curtains next time ok? :D :D :D Lisa, I cracked up seeing him scooting up the curtains mostly because his little face was gazing right at mine while he was doing it! I really don't have anything pricey left for the monkeys to demolish. My biggest fear was him getting hurt as he hiked higher and higher! He is quite a climber. :D :eek: I adore the little guy! :D

rg_girlca
12-17-2004, 10:29 PM
Oh Georgie, you are going to give meowmie heart failure if you keep climbing those curtains.
We don't want anything to happen to our precious little boy, so please stick to things on ground level.:D

What a little monkey.

catmandu
12-18-2004, 08:31 AM
Fish,have to swim,Birds have to fly,and Cats have to climb.The Higher,that they are,the Better.