PDA

View Full Version : More Great News!!! Rebecca was also adopted!

kimlovescats
12-17-2004, 03:03 PM
That's what I said!:eek: The co-worker of the lady who adopted Josephine, fell in love with our little Rebecca and simply had to have her! So ... home she went!;) What a glorious day yesterday was! ;)

Now, little Miss Rebecca doesn't have to wonder why she was the last one left! ;)

Oh, and I have told the new moms about Pet Talk... so stay tuned for continuous (hopefully) updates on these two precious babies!:D

jazzcat
12-17-2004, 03:09 PM
YAY!!!!!

That is wonderful news Kim.

Here I was thinking Mina's Mom was taking her, but that's okay, as long as she got a good home.

I really hope Josephine and Rebecca's new meowmies join PT.

kimlovescats
12-17-2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
YAY!!!!!

That is wonderful news Kim.

Here I was thinking Mina's Mom was taking her, but that's okay, as long as she got a good home.

I really hope Josephine and Rebecca's new meowmies join PT.

Mina's Mom had wanted to adopt Rebecca, but with all that she has been going through lately, she was able to allow Rebecca to go ahead and be adopted. Mina's Mom is a very loving and unselfish young woman, and when she has recovered from her recent trauma, and gets herself back in tip-top shape, she will adopt another lucky kitty to keep little Mina company!;)

NoahsMommy
12-17-2004, 05:13 PM
Great news!!! :)

Enjoy your new home, sweet Rebecca!!

Laura's Babies
12-17-2004, 05:36 PM
It just makes what you do worthwhile, don't it? Hope her new Mom joins us and keeps us updated and has photos....

jenluckenbach
12-17-2004, 06:20 PM
YIPPEE!!!!! Home for the holidays :D

DogLover9501
12-17-2004, 06:35 PM
YAY! Great news!!!

rg_girlca
12-17-2004, 09:42 PM
Little Rebecca has finally found her new forever home.

This is fabulous news Kim. :D

manda_moo87
12-18-2004, 01:44 AM
Yay!! :D

catnapper
12-18-2004, 06:50 AM
Hip-hip-hooray! I'm so pleased she found a wonderful new home! And I sure hope to hear frm both new meowmies!

catmandu
12-18-2004, 08:23 AM
There,is noo greater day,for aCast,to have thier very own Furr Ever Home,and the timing,is perfect,just in time for Pet Mas.The Found Cats salute you,for being her Guardian,when she neede you,the most.

catcrazylady
12-18-2004, 10:23 AM
This is so wonderful!! She must be the perfect mom for Rebecca because I believe things happen when they are supposed too. A BIG YIPPEE!!!!
I have no doubt that when Mina's Mommy is ready to adopt the perfect kitty will be waiting for her and Mina.:)