PDA

View Full Version : How lazy!

Tonya
12-17-2004, 01:07 AM
The city that I live in is full of commuters so our new subdivisions have no lawns. Our yards truly are about 4 feet wide and 10 to 15 feet long. It literally takes us two passes with the lawn mower to mow our front yard. Well, I saw the guy a few houses down from me mowing his lawn with a riding lawn mower today! That is so ridiculous! How can someone be so lazy!?

Laura's Babies
12-17-2004, 01:14 AM
I think that is a "guy" thing. I have a neighbor that does that too when if done with a push mower, he could be done in 10 to 15 minutes... It is the POWER of the machine.... so manly! (I think)

Tonya
12-17-2004, 01:21 AM
Yeah, I did see him washing it off and carefully drying it afterwards. lol. Men. :rolleyes:

Oh! Haha! I just remembered something. I am so mean to laugh. In our old neighborhood, the yards were much bigger, but still nothing to need a riding mower for. And we were laughing at this lady who's perfectly healthy but always uses her riding mower. As we were laughing, she somehow lost control and went off the curb. The rider was stuck halfway on the grass and half on the road. My hubby went and helped her, but I couldn't help but giggle. It's probably one of those things where you had to be there, but it sure was funny for us!

cookieluver7
12-17-2004, 06:43 AM
LAZY!!!!:rolleyes: