PDA

View Full Version : Josephine went HOME today!!!!

kimlovescats
12-16-2004, 10:09 PM
:D :D :D That's right! Josephine was her sweet, adorable, charming and loving self, and wrapped herself right around Cathey's heart immediately! It was love at first meeting ... although Cathey loved her just from her pics online!!! Josephine was happy as can be to get in the carrier and go home!!! I regret that of all days, my friend had borrowed my digital camera!:rolleyes: However, I told Cathey about PT (Petof theDay) and explained how well known and loved Josephine is around here! She said that she would tell her daughter, Josephine's "real" new mom ... and that she would probably love to join PT, as she is disabled and stays home most of the time!

Soooo, stay tuned for Josephine's new home!!!

Thanks so much for praying for her, and being here to see this wonderful day come for her!:D

christa
12-16-2004, 10:11 PM
Oh Kim! I'm so happy for sweet Josephine!!! I was so hoping that this would work out! Sounds like she's going to a great home, and it's great to hear that Josephine is already in love with her new owners! I'm sure she'll be as happy as can be in a new permanent and loving home!

I do hope that they join PT!!!

jazzcat
12-16-2004, 10:28 PM
That was the news I wanted to hear. Yay!!!!

I really hope they join PT so we can stay in touch with sweet Josephine.

Thanks for the wonderful news Kim and Congrats and another Cats 4 Keep success. Keep them coming!!!;)

sirrahbed
12-16-2004, 10:29 PM
http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/bluecry.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/for%20siggy/JOS.jpg
This is happy news. It is what I have wanted and have been praying for. So why am I bawling my eyes out? I boohoo every time I think about it. Because I wanted her from the start? It's not like I am not thrilled to have two of her babies - I am!! Robbie has her markings and Lizzie has her eyes. I wanted her to be happy - and now what more could I ask for? I am just a mess I guess. http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/bluecry.gif

christa
12-16-2004, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
This is happy news. It is what I have wanted and have been praying for. So why am I bawling my eyes out? I boohoo every time I think about it. Because I wanted her from the start? It's not like I am not thrilled to have two of her babies - I am!! Robbie has her markings and Lizzie has her eyes. I wanted her to be happy - and now what more could I ask for? I am just a mess I guess. http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/bluecry.gif

You're such a sweetheart Debbie! Just imagine though, Josephine becomes the top cat, princess of her own kingdom . . . then this lady joins Pet Talk and we can all see Josephine all the time!!! Wishful thinking? I hope not! I really do hope that this lady joins PT! It would be great for Kim to see Josephine in a good home, and it would be wonderful for you to see your babies' momma!

Let's keep our fingers & paws crossed that this all works out!

jazzcat
12-16-2004, 10:40 PM
((((DEBBIE))))

Somehow I knew this would be your reaction. You know that you are a special part in Josephine's success story too and because of you and Kim she now has a wonderful home.

kimlovescats
12-16-2004, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
((((DEBBIE))))

Somehow I knew this would be your reaction. You know that you are a special part in Josephine's success story too and because of you and Kim she now has a wonderful home.

Most definitely! You supported Josephine in more ways than one, Debbie .... and because of that, she is in a loving home, and in excellent health!!!;) Thank YOU my dear friend, for taking care of our sweet Josephine just as much as I have!;)

(((HUGS)))
Kim

krazyaboutkatz
12-16-2004, 11:22 PM
I'm so glad to hear that Josephine now has a new loving forever home.:D Hopefully her new family will join PT.:)

DogLover9501
12-16-2004, 11:30 PM
Kim, that is great news!!

I am so glad that everything worked out, I have been waiting to hear how it went!

I hope her new meowmie will join PT!

shais_mom
12-16-2004, 11:55 PM
Yea for beautiful Josephine!:)

Corinna
12-17-2004, 12:14 AM
Yahoo I'm crying too. I do hope she joins and we can keep her story going.

Laura's Babies
12-17-2004, 12:18 AM
Our Beautiful Josephine got a new home for Christmas! YHOOOOOOoooo! But I am so sad that we may not see her anymore. She is so darn pretty! GOOG LUCK JOSEPHINE!!!!

Barbara
12-17-2004, 03:59 AM
I am sure her new meowmie will be very happy with her- and she could even be happier if she joined PT:D

I hope that happens because Josephine is one of my favorite kitties here and I will miss her.

jenluckenbach
12-17-2004, 05:13 AM
I am so happy! I loved Josephine from the first time I saw her, too. :D

catnapper
12-17-2004, 06:03 AM
Yay! I'm os happy she found a wonderful new home! I knew she was waiting around to find the purrfect forever home - and she has!

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-17-2004, 06:16 AM
I am so happy for Josephine!! Her new meowmie has a real treasure now! Let's hope she joins PT!!

Grace
12-17-2004, 06:22 AM
Absolutely fantastic, wonderful news!! I am so very happy for sweet, beautiful Josephine - home for Christmas.

sasvermont
12-17-2004, 07:20 AM
I am always amazed how quickly most cats adjust to new surroundings. Such a good ending to a sweet story. It will be nice to see her grow in to her new home and surroundings.

chrangharris
12-17-2004, 07:25 AM
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is such awesome news!

mina'smomma
12-17-2004, 07:25 AM
Kim,

You forgot the rest of the good news. :D

K & L
12-17-2004, 07:34 AM
You go girl! Good job Josephine!:D Glad all worked out so well.

catmandu
12-17-2004, 08:20 AM
That is so wonderful,that Josephine,has that Furr Ever Home,and that you were caring enough,to let her go.

Jods
12-17-2004, 09:03 AM
What wonderful news Kim it brought tears to my eyes!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-17-2004, 09:32 AM
:D :D

Way to go Josephine! A new home for Christmas - wooo hooo!

jazzcat
12-17-2004, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by mina'smomma
Kim,

You forgot the rest of the good news. :D
What??????????:D Do tell!!!!!:D

Grace
12-17-2004, 10:23 AM
What??????????:D Do tell!!!!!:D

I can make a good guess, based on some comments made a couple of weeks ago. ;)

jazzcat
12-17-2004, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Grace
I can make a good guess, based on some comments made a couple of weeks ago. ;)
HEHEHE, me too! I just hope we are correct!

Corinna
12-17-2004, 10:47 AM
xCome on you guys stop teasing the rest of us. its not fair (stomps foot defiantly)

ramanth
12-17-2004, 12:16 PM
Yay! :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-17-2004, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Corinna
xCome on you guys stop teasing the rest of us. its not fair (stomps foot defiantly)

Ditto!! Tell tell tell!!

lizzielou742
12-17-2004, 02:13 PM
Hooray for Josephine! :D

mina'smomma
12-17-2004, 02:21 PM
Kim found a loving home for Rebecca. I believe it is the same lady who is taking Josephine to her daughter. So we need a hurray for little Miss Rebecca too.:D

mina'smomma
12-17-2004, 02:22 PM
HEHEHE, me too! I just hope we are correct!

Nope it isn't me you two. I just loved looking at Rebecca's cute face.

jazzcat
12-17-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by mina'smomma
Nope it isn't me you two. I just loved looking at Rebecca's cute face.
Darn, I was hoping it was you! So much for "putting two and two together".:rolleyes:

Oh well, as long as sweet Rebecca gets a furever home too, right?

MULTICATMOM
12-17-2004, 02:38 PM
YAY! JOSEPHINE GETS CHRISTMAS IN HER NEW HOME:D

rg_girlca
12-17-2004, 09:31 PM
Oh Kim this is such good news.

Congratulations Josephine on your new forever home.:)

shais_mom
12-18-2004, 12:48 AM
Actually I think it was a coworker of Josephine's new momma that took Rebecca :)
But I am sure she got a fabulous home