PDA

View Full Version : Big ol whine

catnapper
12-16-2004, 06:03 PM
I just convinced hubby that we needed DSL and if we did some things differently, we could afford it. So we have dropped 300 minutes off our cell phone plans to save the money and put it towards DSL... and WHEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... I'm gliding through cyber space like lighting!

But where does the whine come into play? It goes SOOO fast that I can browse and read everything in under an hour instead of the hours I spent before! Everything is read and I'm left with lots of time on my hands! Time to clean the bathroom? Vaccuum the carpets? Do laundry? GASP! What have I done!?!?:D :D :D

Miranda_Rae
12-16-2004, 06:45 PM
LOL...poor you. ;) We have DSL, and I like it, although I could find things to do on here for HOURS, still!! :eek: Have fun!

Toby's my baby
12-16-2004, 07:13 PM
Thats great that you got DSL! I hope you can find stuff to keep you busy on the puter, Cleaning the bathroom, vaccuming...? YUCK!! lol ;)

Tonya
12-17-2004, 12:58 AM
Hehe, I'll give you a little time. Before you know it, you'll find plenty to do online. The DSL lightening speed just means more places to go and people to see online!

Laura's Babies
12-17-2004, 01:25 AM
WERE YOU CRAZY??? Now you have to clean HOUSE! EEEKKKKK!