PDA

View Full Version : Update on Cali..

CamCamPup33
12-16-2004, 05:14 PM
Everyone has been asking me if there has been any luck with finding Cali, so for those of you who were following up with me, here's an update.

We still haven't found Cali. :( We've been SEARCHING for her, everywhere.. All around the neighborhood, everywhere. Me and my mom put up signs yesterday, and no calls yet. :(

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

Tollers-n-Dobes
12-16-2004, 05:19 PM
OMGosh! I just heard about this now. I am sooooo sorry to hear this Amber:(:( I hope you find your sweet Cali girl soon...

((((hugs)))):(

catnapper
12-16-2004, 05:33 PM
{{{{HUGS}}}} that has to be the most difficult thing to do - to serch for a lost pet. The agony and worry is something I hope to never experience first hand. I hope you do fnd her, and that she's only been "vacationing" at someone else's house since you've last seen her.

catcrazylady
12-16-2004, 06:50 PM
I'm sorry she hasn't come home yet.:( Please don't give up because cats have been known to be gone for long periods of time and suddenly come home. I'm praying that this is what happens for you and Calli.

manda_moo87
12-16-2004, 08:19 PM
Please come home Cali! :(

flamepony12
12-16-2004, 09:24 PM
ohhh, I'm so sorry, I dont recall her running away... I hope you find her!! oh, come home soon, Cali, pleeeeease! :(:(

catmandu
12-17-2004, 08:49 AM
The Found Cats,are praying that the Pet Angel Search Party,can locate Cali,and send her home,where she belongs.Moose went missing once,and it was the not knowing,that was the worst part,as I kept looking out the windows.Then I asjed the Lord,and he sent the Big fellow home.thank You God.

CamCamPup33
12-17-2004, 08:51 AM
Thanks guys, i really appreciate it. :(