PDA

View Full Version : fritz and the groomers

fritz03
12-16-2004, 08:25 AM
Fritz just loves going to the groomers.But get himto go is a problem.he runs away from mom,thinking she's playing.When gets there,there is a cat the groomer has and Fritz can't wait to see it.He just tugs on the leash to get inside.When mom goes to pick himup,he's in no hurry to leave.He wants to hang out with.Mom hasn't such a dog as Fritz who likes cats and vice versa.he's been going to the same groomer that Ruffles went to.She's got know both our dogs quite well.She has dogs of her she brings there,one of which is aCollie like LassieFritz goes about every 5 weeks to get clipped.Looks cute every time he comes back from.She really does a good job on him.Ruffles never did like going there.When he got close to there,he would start whining and shaking.Hope you like this little story.

My Peanuts
12-16-2004, 01:24 PM
We used to cut my RB Shih Tzu, Angie, ourselves. It was terrible. I would have to hold her down and my dad would shave her. It didn't hurt, but she hated it. :)

pitc9
12-16-2004, 01:33 PM
I've never had a dog that needed grooming, I know how hard it is just to get my dogs in the door at the vets office, let alone a groomers!!

What a good boy Fritz is!

GraciesMommy
12-16-2004, 02:21 PM
Gracie is not to thrilled with going either but she is good while there according to her groomer.
But when I give her a bath she does great...sits in the kitchen sink. And then I go sit in my vanity chair in my bathroom and she jumps up in my lap and sits while I dry her. She loves it..! I have never seen anything like it. My RB Mercedes ran and hid when she knew it was bath time and hated the blow dryer! Gracie even sits in my lap when I dry MY hair and I have to pretend she is getting dried too..she stretches her neck out while the heat is on her and I guess it just feels good. All I know is that she is a piece of cake to bath/dry and I am sooo glad! One of these Saturdays when its bath time I will have hubby take her pic while she is being dried...

caseysmom
12-16-2004, 03:27 PM
My new baby did not enjoy her new bath....my husband's mustache trimmer worked great on the hair on her backside...hehe if he only knew!

tatsxxx11
12-16-2004, 03:54 PM
Sweet story:):):) Sounds like Fritz needs a live in kitty pal;) I too have never had a dog that required "grooming." But, I did help out at my friend's boarding kennel/grooming salon for a while. What a hoot it was watching the varying reactions of the doggies coming in for a day of beauty!:D Some were terrified, others loved all the doggie/kitty interaction and attention lavished upon them:D For sure, they all looked adorable, and smelled so sweet, when they were done! It's nice to hear that Fritz loves his day out at the salon!