PDA

View Full Version : ok I am dead.

cali
12-15-2004, 09:21 PM
I got home from school today, and my friend called, because she had to go to the docter after school and wanted me to come with, so I walk to her school and we walked from there to the docters. then we walked to her house, and when her mom came home and asked me what I was doin after my friend left for her class, I said I was going home, her responce? "nope, you can stay and help me wrap presents" so here I am thinking ok, a how hard is it to wrap 20 or so gifts? WRONG more like 100 gifts! then we were almost done several hours later when my mom calls and tells me to come home because she needs some help, so I walk the 5 very icey blocks home, and she had burnt her fingers attempting to sauder(sp?) a pipe to fix the shower, and she needs my help, so here I am running around grabbing stuff for my mom to fix the shower. I swear I am half dead! thankfully all I have tomorow is a math test(I got the pre-test today perfect. so hopefully that will carry over to the real test lol) its just banking, lump sums, loans, annuity.. lol pretty simple . anyway I am half dead, so exuse me while I go to my room and not move a muscle.

joycenalex
12-15-2004, 10:30 PM
sleep deep!:)

Karen
12-15-2004, 10:38 PM
Rest, rest, rest, dearie, and dream of all those happy people unwrapping all those presents!

cloverfdx
12-16-2004, 01:37 AM
Aww but i am sure Happy and Misty would love to go for a run with you ;) j/k. Sleep well.