PDA

View Full Version : Cracked Tailbone

manda_moo87
12-15-2004, 07:46 PM
Has anyone ever had a cracked tailbone?

I think I've cracked mine and it is so painful... especially sitting. Whenever I try to stand after sitting my back locks and I start to shake the pain is so bad. I've heard there is nothing you can do for a cracked tailbone except take pain medication, does anyone know? I fell in the art room at a school a couple of weeks back which caused this. Ugh... and I read somewhere it can take a month or more for the pain to subside. :eek: :(

Blahhh....

star of light
12-15-2004, 07:56 PM
i have brused mine and that takes like 3 weeks to heal but not cracked i think it would take more than a month to heal

hope it gets well
Feel better

Jods
12-15-2004, 08:07 PM
You should go to the doctor Amanda!!!! Feel better

manda_moo87
12-15-2004, 10:02 PM
I want to go to the doctor but my Mom doesn't really want to take me because I've been going to see my doctor lately for another problem I'm having. She said if its still sore in few days I can go.

...:( Ouch

BCBlondie
12-15-2004, 10:16 PM
:( I hope you feel better soon!!
If it doesn't get better in a few days, DEFINITELY go to the doctor!

Take care~

slick
12-15-2004, 10:26 PM
Owwww, that sure sounds painful. I agree that you need to see a doctor if it's not any better in a couple of days.

Katiesmom
12-15-2004, 10:27 PM
My husband cracked his when he was younger and went to the doctor and there was nothing they could do....he said it was a waste of time and money to go....I think I cracked my too but I never went to the doctor and I hurt mine like 10 years ago or something and it still bothers me but like I said I never went to the doctor so I don't know whats wrong with it...but I hope you feel better soon, oh yea he also said that it takes a long time for that to heal:( :D