PDA

View Full Version : Cut Back On Your Internet Usage!!

RICHARD
12-15-2004, 02:46 PM
If you or your loved ones are spending way too much time on the internet I have found the perfect way to cut back on computer usage!!!

1. Change your cat's diet.

2. Place the litter box next to the computer.

Holy Geez!!!

The stuff that comes out of the Edmeister...

I was laughing so hard...

Clean the box, stay on the 'net?

Leave the room until the smell dissapates!!!

moosmom
12-15-2004, 02:58 PM
RICHARD,

Too bad we couldn't use it for chemical warfare, huh???

smokey the elder
12-15-2004, 03:08 PM
There's a box near the living room that some stinky cat likes to use while we're watching TV. Phew!! Burn some incense!:D

RICHARD
12-15-2004, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by smokey the elder
There's a box near the living room that some stinky cat likes to use while we're watching TV. Phew!! Burn some incense!:D

Stinky cat ????

My cable box starts to smell when the latest J-lo movie is on the tube...:confused: ;) :D

Laura's Babies
12-15-2004, 06:15 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

catmandu
12-16-2004, 09:09 AM
As always richard,your threads give us,a thing,to thionk about,and The Found Cats,are wondering,what you are feeding Eddie,that makes his poo stink.We have been getting Nutro Compltete Care Senior,and our litter boxes dont smell,at all.

RICHARD
12-16-2004, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by catmandu
As always richard,your threads give us,a thing,to thionk about,and The Found Cats,are wondering,what you are feeding Eddie,that makes his poo stink.We have been getting Nutro Compltete Care Senior,and our litter boxes dont smell,at all.

Ed eats Purina One, Meow mix and another brand that I have forgotten - plus some Temptation treats....

It may have been the Aquariyums that he had. He usually doesn't smell, but I have been trying to give him a change of pace...

He goes over the the bag he is in the mood for and knocks it over.....;)

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-16-2004, 12:18 PM
maybe it's the "Temptations Treats", Richard ;) :p ;)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-16-2004, 12:32 PM
LOL!
I think Eddie and Luke may be in cahoots!

I was having a wonderful nap the other day when, PHEW!!!

Luke had backed his bum up near my nose on the pillow and let it rip!!!! What DOES he do to his food to make it smell THAT bad?

A rotten egg left in the blazing sun in 100 degree weather doesn't smell THAT bad!!!!
:eek: :D

Corinna
12-16-2004, 12:39 PM
I don't know what it is all 3 cats here eat all the same food Moose will kill the family, Ebony never smells .I'm not sure of the old guy Winky he refuses a box must go outside.